276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpro Barista Foamable Oat Plant-Based Long Life Drink, Vegan & Dairy Free, 1L (Pack of 8) Packaging may vary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My mission was to see which one was the tastiest and also most cost-effective. I decided to taste test them all by themselves and then try my favourite two in a cup of coffee, which is how I usually drink my oat milk. What did the oat milk taste like? Overall the Lidl barista oat milk was definitely the best and factoring in the cost as well it outshone the rest by miles. That being said, the Moma unsweetened whole milk and the normal Lidl own milk were also amazing and scored really high. Now, time for some real coffee talk. When it comes to making the perfect latte or cappuccino, we know that the details can make or break your brew. Whether it’s the milk-to-foam ratio, the quality of the latte art, or the creaminess of the overall cuppa, we took great care (and some much-enjoyed taste testing) to craft a perfectly steamable, frothable, and all-around tasty range of plant-based drinks ideal for coffee and tea. Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. I ended up with the Alpro unsweetened oat milk, the Oatly barista oat milk, the Moma unsweetened whole milk, Aldi's own brand oat milk, Lidl's own brand unsweetened oat milk and Lidl's barista-style oat milk.

I decided the best idea would be to compare three of the big brand oat milk to three own-brand milk. I bought some own brand cheaper alternatives from Aldi and Lidl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment