276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M. Asam Magic Finish Summer Teint Make-Up Mousse (1.01 Fl Oz) – 4in1 Primer, Foundation, Concealer & Powder With Buildable Coverage, Hides Redness And Dark Spots, Vegan, For Medium To Deep Skin Tones

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These products all work together to create a complete set of skin care, makeup, and body care items that can specifically target your unique skin concerns. Since there are so many products available through this brand, and even more so through the additional brands that are owned by M. Asam, you can find exactly which products are targeted for your specific skin care needs. Where are M. Asam Skin Care Products Sold? Die Mousse ist unglaublich fluffig, zart und erinnert wirklich an Mousse au chocolat. Beim Verblenden wird sie pudrig und somit matt. Sie passt sich dem Hautton gewissermaßen schon an, allerdings kann man sie meiner Meinung nach, NICHT mehrschichtig aufbauen, denn dann ist der Effekt vom „anpassenden“ Hautton nämlich weg. Daher würde ich sagen, ist das auch nur bedingt möglich. Je weniger man verteilt, bzw. verblendet, umso dunkler bleibt die Mousse auch. Sie ist daher eher in die Kategorie Tagescreme/ BB Creme einzuordnen und nicht als Foundation. Sie liegt sehr zart und kaum wahrnehmbar auf der Haut auf, verschmilzt förmlich mit dem Gesicht. Das Tragegefühl ist unglaublich leicht und angenehm, genau das was ich gesucht habe. Einen Concealer ersetzt die Magic Mousse aber ganz klar nicht! This is the second pot of Magic Finish that I have bought from Ideal World, it is more expensive than most foundations but really does feel like silk and you can build up the coverage as required, no powder required. I use every day and it does last a long time. At 54 years old I have tried many products over the years and have my ‘disaster’ draw of creams and makeup. I have sensitive skin and cannot use even the big names on the high street but M. Asam is a hero product. I use Perfect Teint as a face primer most of the time then use Magic Finish over the top, however, you do not need to use both at the same time. The results on my skin show a perfect finish EVERY TIME and there have been improvements in my skin tone since using these products. The M. Asam Magic Mousse contains about 15 ingredients, and starts with a base of silicones such as cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, and vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer.

Coverage is medium to full, but I think ‘full’ might be too heavy. However, I can see how full coverage would benefit skin with discolouration, age spots etc as a camouflage make up.Powder – This definitely has a powder finish and powder can dull skin, so don’t use the product all over. I use it on my cheeks and my nose and chin. Because of the matt finish, I can now use rich moisturisers underneath without worrying about excessive shine. I’m not crazy about the scent; described as ‘a light vanilla fragrance from the M. Asam® VINOLIFT® range,’ it’s a little too ‘old lady’ for me, sorry Miriam and Marcus! Apply after your daycare on to your entire face, until the desired coverage is obtained. Provides light-to-medium or full coverage, depending on application, for a flawless, radiant appearance. Suitable for most skin types. I’ve watched the M. Asam shows regularly and been dubious about the Magic Finish. I was amazed at the coverage and look of it on my skin. I say look of it, you can’t actually see it on your face but the effect is definitely apparent. I also think it is very good value since you need only the tiniest amount to cover your dark circles. Asam skin care products are most readily available through online and television based retailers like HSN and QVC. What is The M. Asam Return Policy?

Magic Finish has also replaced my application of Benefit’s POREfessional, which I love and would apply daily before foundation to fill and smooth over pores. I’ve even read that some people apply POREfessional all over their faces for a smooth finish and I think there’s a strong resemblance to this product, especially as they both contain that magic pore and line eraser – silica. Say hello to my new rosacea cover up – M. Asam 4 in 1 Magic Finish. Now you know I don’t fully trust these ‘multifunctional’ products, but this foundation, come primer, concealer and powder is a bit different.

Recommended Articles

The HUGE PROBLEM that apparently, no one out of 8,000 people has experienced, is that effect lasts about 2 hours on me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'm like a scientist when it comes to makeup testing. If something doesn't work well the first time, I'll test different variables. Here's what I tried: (1) primer vs. no primer, (2) setting powder vs. no powder, (3) applying it differently (fingers, brushes, sponge), (4) cream cheek products, (5) powder cheek products, (6) different setting sprays, (7) different skincare products underneath, thinking maybe too much hydration was affecting the wear. Each time, testing products I know and trust. Concealer/Foundation – I class these as the same, it covers my rosacea and evens out my complexion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment