276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WaterWipes Plastic-Free Original Baby Wipes, 99.9% Water Based Wipes, Unscented for Sensitive Skin, 720 Count (12 packs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve been hooked! They’re the only wipes I’ll use. Properly moist, soft, have NO smell/fragrance. I’m beyond grateful for them! IDEAL FOR PREMATURE & NEWBORN SKIN: Made using minimal ingredients, our water wipes are gentle enough for sensitive premature, infant and newborn skin. At Aqua Clean our mission has been to create the safest, most effective wipes for both our children and planet. We researched hundreds of solutions and didn't compromise on our goals to make sure we got to the perfect product. We can now proudly say that we are a part of a small, elite group of businesses who's goal it is to create efficient, eco-friendly products and services to fulfil our everyday needs.

WaterWipes Original Plastic Free Baby Wipes 12pk (720 - Boots

When my son was born I wanted as natural as possible. With changing on the go using water only isn't always an option so WaterWipes were perfect. TRUSTED BY DERMATOLOGISTS: Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers, WaterWipes are accepted by the National Eczema Association of America, Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and registered by the Vegan Society. My daughter has very sensitive skin and I can trust that WaterWipes will never bother her even if she has a rash.

WaterWipes was created by a father, inspired by a daughter. Our founder developed WaterWipes after his newborn suffered from bad diaper rash, and he realized skin this pure needs care that’s just as pure. So, he created the world’s purest wipes to help protect his child and help other parents do the same for theirs. Now families around the world trust pure and simple WaterWipes for all kinds of messes. These plastic-free wipes are gentle on the planet, and they’re clinically proven to be kind on baby’s skin, giving parents the confidence to help protect their children in the purest way possible. Our family loves waterwipes! How gentle they’re for our baby girl. We’ve been using them since we got home from the hospital! Our family loves WaterWipes! How gentle they’re for our baby girl. We’ve been using them since we got home from the hospital! PLANT-BASED WIPES: Our Original baby wipes are plant-based. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic, unscented, and contain no artificial fragrances, parabens or sulfates. When we found the solution, we combined our work & lo and behold, we present to you the perfect wipes. Free from harmful chemicals, alcohols, and parabens, whilst being 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. Not only are our wipes saving our planet, but in turn the future and skin of our children is also being protected.

WaterWipes Plastic-Free Original Baby Wipes, 99.9% Water

Water (Aqua) 99.9% Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1%* *contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride" In a world of more noise, choices and advice, less can be more. WaterWipes®, gently cleans and helps protect skin. When my son was born I wanted as natural as possible. With changing on the go using water only isn't always an option so waterwipes were perfect. Only 2 ingredients (99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract) with a 7-stage water purification process WaterWipes are purer than cotton wool and water. Suitable for sensitive,newborn and premature baby’s skin, as well as growing and mobile babies.SAME FORMULA AND PURITY: Our fragrance-free Original baby wipes gently clean and help protect baby’s delicate skin with just 2 ingredients: 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment