276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wireless Doorbell, PHSYEN Plug in Waterproof Cordless Doorbell Kit with 1000FT Long Range, 3 Receivers + 1 Push Button, 58 Chimes & 5 Level Volume & LED Flash, Easy Install at Home, School & Office

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I notice as well that this particular model does not specify any waterproof rating. If it is not waterproof, it could be water damaged. I TOOK THÉ BATTERIES OFF, THEN IN AGAIN, AND TRIED A RE-PAIRING FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BUT STILL THÉ CONTINUOUS RINGING … This wireless doorbell comes with a variety of rings and tones. It provides you with four levels of adjustment so you can select the right volume level that you need. Again, its chime gives you the chance to change the tunes when you want to. Easy Installation This happened to me! My neighbor’s car remote used the same frequency as my doorbell. So I fixed it by synchronizing the doorbell again. That forced it to choose another frequency. Hi, and apologies for the late reply! If this is still happening, it sounds like the doorbell transmitter might have weakened. By holding it, you are improving the transmission and range extends long enough for it to work. Ultimately, it sounds as if the doorbell is faulty. Reply

PHYSEN Wireless Doorbell, 300M/1000FT Digital display Door

Hi i have a byron by201f, i have put new batteries in both the push button and the receiver , they both have power but do not recognise each other. I dont appear to have a sync button either. I have tried to find a manual on line but have been unsuccessful so far, can you help? Reply Please look at our best wireless doorbell list for some ideas, and forget about your old wireless doorbell not working!To troubleshoot interference issues with your wireless doorbell, make sure you identify any other wireless devices and switch them off.

Wireless Doorbell not working? Here is how to fix it Wireless Doorbell not working? Here is how to fix it

Syncing your wireless doorbell is just as simple as installing one. There are a few things that you will need to do, but for most devices it is simply a matter of pressing a button and allowing the device to do the work for you. Here are a couple of tips. Press the transmitters button to signal the receiver when the pairing is successful. If the doorbell sync is successful, the receiver will play the selected tone automatically.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

I hope the options we have highlighted above are suitable for your needs. They can work in a colder climate; as a bonus, they are all waterproof!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment