276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Virgin Call Girl - An Erotic Tale - A Wife Turns Her Husband Into a Call Girl!: Cuckolding, Cross-dressing, Femdom... (Forced Feminization, Hot Wives, and Cuckolds)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I knew something was still up, when she reached for the wine glasses and asked me to get a bottle. I got queasy again. Normally she doesn't orgasm from beginning oral sex. That is usually a start for her and her orgasms come during our lovemaking sessions. This time she built to a strong orgasm, pulling my head against her rotating pussy with so much force it hurt. Finally, Barbara & Brent will have the perfect opportunity as Brent’s wife will be out of town for the weekend visiting her mother. So, Friday night comes and I’ve dressed up in a frilly baby doll outfit just too remind her what’s she giving up if she brings other men into our marriage…lol. While I laugh in saying that, I am not kidding you. This actually happened. Barbara starts getting ready putting on a shear top with no bra and silky panties that I look forward to cleaning. After putting on jeans she puts on low high heels and tells me she told Brent that I’ll be out of the house for a while so she can just walk over to his house. So, I walk her to the door in my baby doll outfit so she has one more look at her pathetic excuse of a husband before she takes the plunge of replacing her husband with a real man. No surprise she's not going to be changing her mind at this point.

If I want to be sexy, I don’t need cheap underwear do it. Maybe you should have thought about what I wanted to wear for this trip instead of being so selfish. I wanted to relax, but obviously you thought this was going to be some sort of sex retreat. If you think these panties are so hot and sexy, maybe you should wear them. There's a reason why I don't. They are uncomfortable." I knew what she wanted and it was unusual. Unusual, because she wasn't wasting any time and was forceful about it. After pushing me down she grabbed my head in her hands. It wasn't soft and loving. It was a viselike grip. Leaving nothing to the imagination. My head was going where she put it. She pulled my mouth to her pussy and began moving her hips in circles. YES! That is exactly what happened! But, I was tortured first. I sat alone in that motel room for two hours. While they drank, danced and had a good time. My wife started begging, between gasps and whimpering screams. "Oh God Please! Please cum! Oh God! Please cum! Please Cum!" She didn't clean up. She always cleans up. Even if we're going to do it again, she cleans up each time.

My wife came home from work and was immediately frisky. Something she usually isn't being a working woman. Have me wear both panties and bra each day, including wearing them too work, visiting friends, and family. Within minutes she began having orgasms. Her body giving it away. Gasping breaths. Whimpering screams. Flushed face and chest. Three, four, five and then he changed positions.

The next morning, she suddenly woke me up from my dead sleep. I was a little hung over from the wine, and opened my eyes slowly. Julia had already beaten me out of bed and showered. She was still wearing her towel. I would preferred that she woke me up lovingly, kissing my chest, rubbing my morning erection. Instead I heard, "What did you do with my underwear!" Here we are on vacation and you put these in here? She holds up a g-string style panty with a small triangle for covering up her privates. "You expect me to wear these all day? Do you have any idea how uncomfortable these things are?” Go take your shower." she said coldly "I'm still mad and that's not a good way to start a vacation." Do you like how you can get me hard with a single finger?” I asked, hoping that I would feel the vibrations of her response again

Sure." I turn around and walk over the bar as they resume their conversation. In a few minutes, I return with two eye-opener Bloody Mary drinks, talk for a few more minutes, then leave for the room to change into my swimsuit. I was so aroused and so on the edge that I would have promised her anything “Yes, I promise” I replied.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment