276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Regression, Humiliation and Spankings: 9 Short Stories To Make Your Cheeks Blush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I protested about having to strip naked, especially as her bedroom door was open so Lucy would see everything if she happened to walk past. I had sex with him the exact same way several times, but I decided to stop at some point. We had seen each other too much. He knew what my butt looked like. There was no more embarrassment of being seen naked. Before your spanking, I suggested you apologize to your wife for making this necessary. Would you like to do that now, or should I resume your spanking until you’re ready?”

By the time Stacy was in her teens, she was always well-behaved in public. Even at home, when friends or visitors were around, she was an absolute angel. This didn’t mean she was really that good -- just that she’d figured out not to get in trouble when others were there to see her punished. Turning to me, and looking me straight in the eyes, Doris continued, “My name is Doris, but you may call me ma’am, as in ‘yes ma’am’ or ‘no ma’am’, as the situation dictates. Your wife has asked me to help her provide discipline in your life, which, by all reports from her and your sister-in-law, is sorely needed.” Ah! There you are,” she said cheerily. “Strip off and I’ll get your costume out and put it on you.” Oh, that!" Pam giggled. "She started wetting the bed a few months ago. Mom has tried everything to help her stop, but really it only got worse. Mom thinks it has to do with Dad being gone." She rolled her eyes as she voiced the explanation. "You don't see ME wetting the bed over it."

(***, MF/f, Severe, non-consensual spanking, paddling, strapping)

Anya smiled. Miss Roberts hadn't agreed to this offer, but understanding young women was her entire business. Plus, she'd argue for Carly. When I finally got out of the shower, I saw Marrianne had hung my bathrobe on the hook inside the bathroom door. I suddenly needed to use the toilet again. As always in such situations, Stacy initially felt the shame most of all and thought it was the worst, but as the spanking went on and on, the pain soon became her main focus. By the end she was howling and sobbing and begging like a three-year-old.

Pam yawned and said, "Okay, that's fine. I'll just give Nikki a call and see if she wants to come over for a bit tonight. Or maybe Amy. Oh, wait, I know! Brittney has been bothering me to have a sleepover - maybe it could be a slumber party!" When she finally heard one of her boy cousin’s gasp she opened her eyes and realized she was standing right in front of him dancing lewdly and showing him her neatly trimmed front. He was about 12 and had never seen a naked woman up close, so his education took a big leap that day. The last stroke erupted in her softest crease, a direct strike where her legs met her bum. She stamped her feet as her strangled cry filled the study. "I'm sorry," she yelled. Calming herself with her outburst, she maintained her position, her thighs on fire.

Choose Display Mode

When I returned to the sewing room, Doris was seated in the chair and indicated I should place the bag on the floor, within easy reach, at her left side. Taking my wrist, she guided me to stand to her right. I get so angry when I think about this. I am not trying to say I was a perfect boy, but really what was she thinking be spanking me in the living room. Why couldn't she just have takin me to my bedroom, other than she wanted to humiliate me. Oh, don’t worry, dear, I’m not going to spank you, and I only discussed it with Evelyn. She won’t mention it to anyone. At any rate, she has a friend who knew someone who knew someone who happened to have experience in providing just this type of discipline.” Eventually, after what seemed like forever, the party came to an end. The Mums gathered up their little girls and ushered them out. Sheila made me give each one a kiss as they left.

Pleased with Carly's attitude, she smiled. "You caused me to involve Anya in my business. I'll bare your bottom for two strokes of my heavy punishment strap. Its intense burn will humble you." I returned to the sewing room with the chair covering my flagpole, which I suppressed to below half-staff. Doris indicated where she wanted the chair placed, which was in the middle of the room facing the chair in which Marrianne sat when she was working. There was plenty of room since Marrianne’s quilting frame was folded and leaning against one of the walls, out of the way. Carly, please trust me. Growing up, my friends got caned." She maintained her momentum. "You've intended to visit Miss Roberts for years, haven't you?"Spanking had been on my mind a lot, though, and on that fateful day a year ago in August, I got up the courage to suggest to Marrianne she might want to give me a good, sound birthday spanking that year. Somebody sure expected to need an awful lot of diapers!" she teased after my third trip. "Maybe you brought extra in case you needed them for daytime too!"

Then I went home. I didn't tell my parents. I have never done it. What could they do about it ? They certainly couldn't have erased from anyone's brain the sight of my bottoms. I acted as if nothing happened, but inside I was literally broken. I barely slept that night. I was hoping that everybody would have forgotten my punishment the next day. How wrong was I.is purely coincidental. Shameful or Painful (***, MF/f, Severe, non-consensual spanking, paddling, strapping) At the Reynolds’ home, punishments were considered sacred. If you were due one, you got it, regardless of where you were or who was around. This meant that over the years Stacy had been spanked in front of aunts and uncles, cousins, friends, her pastor, and even complete strangers. She’d been subject to public spankings in parks, restaurants, gas stations, and malls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment