276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KTC 27 Inch Gaming Monitor, 4K UHD Mini LED Computer Monitor, 160Hz 1ms Fast IPS, HDR1000, Built-in Speakers, Quantum Dot Technology, DeltaE<2, Type-C 90W Reverse Charging, KVM, Adjustable, M27P20P

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having said that, a Mini LED backlight is capable of reaching much higher brightness levels, including sustaining those brightness levels for larger screen areas, so each technology has its advantages and limitations. Powering it on: first off, the brick is not a huge as people say, but perhaps some issues there (more later).

With local dimming and a significant number of LEDs, it achieves impressive contrast and deep blacks. If I turn off local dimming, that issue goes away completely, so I just turn off local dimming for document working. Like we’d seen when we originally tested the Cooler Master Tempest GP27U, before the manufacturer provided a firmware update in early December 2022, the M27P20 Pro operates with a VRR range of 48 – 144Hz only.Gaming was sharp, crisp and clear thanks to the high 4K resolution, providing a very pleasing gaming experience. These are designed to capture real-world motion clarity in practice, as you’d see it with the naked eye. Including the AOC 24G2U, AOC 27G2U, Asus TUF Gaming VG24VQ, LG 24GL650, Pixio PX247 and ViewSonic VX2458-C. Davon abgesehen sinken unsere jährlichen Exportmengen was Kunststoffabfälle angeht und sind auch heute nicht sonderlich hoch, die ausgeführten Mengen sind ein Witz im Gesamtverhältnis.

This model offers a 3840 x 2160 “4K” resolution, 160Hz refresh rate and a 576-zone Mini LED backlight. We’d recommend sticking with the ‘Low’ mode at 160Hz for optimal performance, perhaps the ‘Middle’ mode if you don’t find the small amounts of overshoot a problem. At one point the light on the monitor was flashing red (quickly) and my display had doubled in width on the screen (so even if there was a message I wouldn't have seen it). Within the OSD menu are a few ‘Game Assist’ settings for timer, crosshair and FPS counter in case you find those useful, and there is also a blur reduction mode available on this model which was not provided on the Cooler Master GP27U. logo flashes on the screen, it's not that slow (I've heard people say it's VERY slow) and then your desktop appears.

The ease of navigating through the settings with an intuitive control simplifies the user experience, allowing professionals to adjust settings quickly to match their specific work preferences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment