276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chocolates Shaped Like an Anus

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Initially the creator tried to cast his own anus with slightly messy and disastrous results. Whilst explaining his failure to a chance acquaintance at a bus stop he was gratified to find that his fellow bus passenger was willing to let him cast her own delightful anus. The job was done in just over half an hour later that afternoon and all subsequent anuses have been based upon this hallowed casting. The lady who kindly donated her services has no idea that her anus has now gone global. Captain Mango likens it to Carl Jung’s theory of the “shadow,” the portion of our personality that through the course of our life, is relegated to the darkness of the unconscious. “A lot of times, the shadow is something you’re ashamed of and want to ignore,” expounds Robin Robertson, a 74-year-old Jungian-oriented clinical psychologist in L.A. who tells me that the shadow is often the best part of us that we hadn’t realized was there. From early childhood we’re taught that the anal area is “dirty” and “private,” agrees Shawn DeGraw, a 23-year-old animator I meet on the Jung subreddit. “I see a moulding like this to be embracing a bodily feature not often appreciated but vital for life.”

Second, the actresses who star in the films — and this currently appears to be more aimed at heterosexual audiences — need to find a way to distinguish themselves. Sheena Shaw is one of the queens of rosebudding. This is her calling card. Like it or not — and it sounds from her quote that Shaw has at least some conflicted feelings — this is what keeps the money coming. Zane says doing a full douche isn’t really necessary for rimming. "A lot of people tend to douche expecting rimming to turn into anal sex. But if you're just getting your ass eaten you don't need to clean up six inches inside of your rectum. so you could literally just soap and water on your butthole and you would be completely fine." Willy Wonka: Alright, guys, I think we're ready to select the first of the next big hits in the chocolate industry. By the way, my name is Willy Wonka. Yes, the Willy Wonka. And I gotta tell you: fellas...you have got what appears to be a dynamite grasp of the cacao bean!You know, Bataille likened the sun to an anus. Not just because of its amazing productive capacity but because of its tendency to scandalize, to force us to look into the dark. Well, what’s a better way to get to know your dark shadowy side and to introduce it to others than to take a plaster cast of your own asshole.”

Repeated prolapses — I’m sorry, rosebuds — are risky. The actual prolapse doesn’t just happen and actresses have to train to get the bud to occur when they want. To be able to rosebud effectively, actresses need to have prolonged sessions with multiple massive objects so that their rectal walls become loose and easy to push right out. Training might also include sleeping with toys in the anus the night before a shoot. The feeling, Shaw says, is similar to that of pushing out a baby. And there are side effects. Looking for that unique gift, secret Santa ideas, or a cheeky Valentine’s Day present? Nothing says I love you like a chocolate anus. The perfect gift for friends or enemies. We are proud to produce traditional hand crafted chocolates to the highest standard in our UK Atelier. We only sell fresh chocolate, and believe the chocolate anus can dissolve cultural boundaries of age, race, gender, and class. We’ve all got one and they are all different! If you experience significant anal itching or have a hard time feeling clean, you may have hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectum that may be around the anal opening, called external hemorrhoids, or inside the anal opening, called internal hemorrhoids. There are so many different ways to eat ass. And according to Zane, the key is good positions, comfort, and fun (obviously). If you notice tenderness or even pain after a stool that was hard to pass, the cause may be an anal fissure. Anal fissures are tears in the anal canal, usually due to hard, dry stool passing through. Treatments include adding fiber and water to your diet so your stool is easier to pass and your skin can heal.Chocolatiers lay before Willy Wonka a spread of rounded truffles, salted caramel logs, nougat-centered milk chocolates with tops spun like roses, and a solid, 85% dark confection shaped like an ass. We believe the Edible Anus can dissolve cultural boundaries of age, race, gender, and class, in an amusing and easily digestible way. Not only are you buying a great present, but you’ll be changing society for the better…one arsehole at a time. We’ve all got one and they are all different!

Willy Wonka: Easy, guys...I put my pants on just like the rest of you--one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make chocolate rivers so smooth and delicious fat kids are willing to drown in them for a taste. Now let's get to business here. Show me what you got. This kit is designed for you to make an anatomical cast of your anus in fine casting plaster. It is NOT for making a chocolate cast of your anus! Several years ago, Willy Wonka sat down with the UK's most distinguished chocolatiers to lay down the next big release in artisan chocolate. He tried many of their stunning and revolutionary manipulations of the finest Belgian exports, and felt rejuvenated by the abundance of creativity and potential. However, none of their singular confectionery creations quite hit the mark on its own. Here is the story of how Edible Anus Chocolates were born. How's everyone doing? Good? I'm so glad! Well, let's not putz around anymore, we all know why we're here—buttholes! Chocolate buttholes, to be specific. Even more specifically, premium chocolate buttholes you can buy for your best friends and family as a token of your love and appreciation!These are all questions Manta recommends having before jumping into any kind of play, including anal. It’s particularly important to lay down whether rimming is going to be the ‘main event’ or if penetrative anal sex (or another kind of play) is the destination. Not everyone who explores rimming will want this to progress to intercourse, but misconceptions can lead to assumptions in the bedroom, so it’s best everyone is clear. Watch an unboxing and review with Firebox, Canal+ documentary, or read about us online Cosmopolitan– Vice. More videos here Ingredients: Milk Chocolate: 34% cocoa solids, 22% milk solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla) Mantilla N, Jorge J. The Management of Pruritus Ani. IntechOpen; 2022. doi:10.5772/intechopen.102782

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment