276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blistex, Daily Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 for Lip Protection, 7 millilitre

£42.5£85.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will not publish comments that contain promotions for parties or movements praising fanaticism, racism, class hatred, they are not also published comments that provide confidential information learned under an employment relationship, those that contain personal data or numbers telephone, those offensive patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties, those in advertising and commercial content, and finally those that use coded messages. A lip balm, sunscreen and conditioner all in one, Blistex Lip Conditioning Balm is every day self care that will have you smiling. I suffer from chapped lips in winter, it's nice having a small chap stick that I can rely on that isn't heavily perfumed and is easy to apply.

Provide your lips with intensive care thanks to the rich ingredients found in the Intensive Care Lip Conditioner by Blistex. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.I pop a very thin layer of this on my lips every night before going to bed and it works absolute wonders for me. The rich lip balm contains aloe vera, collagen and cocoa butter that provide the lips with intensive moisture for a soft and supple feel. I can feel the lip balm working immediately, as soon as you put it on it goes to work to smooth those lips out.

soothing and protective formula to relieve cracked, chapped and sore lips leaving them feeling soft again. Its effective formula also contains natural ingredients such as olive oil and grape seed that keep the skin smooth, elastic, soft and hydrated. I often suffer from chapped and dry lips especially as the seasons changed, during winter and even when it becomes really hot. Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner is a daily lip balm to moisturise lips and keep them in perfect shape every day.It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. The list of ingredients may change, the consumer should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I find myself working my way through Blistex’s entire lip balm range.

Johnsons Lip Care Moon Care used to be my hero product until, for some reason I’ll never understand, it went out of production.Recommended for daily use for soft, healthy and velvety lips, its formula intensely nourishes the lips and protects them from the sun, cold or wind, it is a lip balm that deeply hydrates to prevent the dryness that causes cracks in the lips over time.

The submission of reviews is free, but users agree not to post comments unlawful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, profane, libelous, invasive of another's privacy. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Sadly yes, some lip balms have previously caused me to get tiny, insanely painful, spots around the edges of my lips, your average Vaseline being one of them. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It’s never stung, even when I’ve had bleeding lips and in one use I feel a real positive difference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment