276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unravel Me: Tahereh Mafi: 2 (Shatter Me)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Juliette and Adam split up with Kenji and James, but Adam and Juliette are captured and Warner shoots Adam.

The original trilogy went on to be translated into more than 30 languages and sell more than a million copies. He is preoccupied by thoughts of his recent break-up with Juliette, concerned for his brother’s safety, and scared for his best friend’s life. I think there's something about the impermanence of life these days that makes it necessary to etch ink into our skins. At first, Adam and Juliette remain distant with each other but become closer over the week as Juliette shows him the ways of the asylum.The mutants at Omega Point use their powers to prevent being slaughtered by Reestablishment soldiers. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it’s racing because of me, because you want me.

The book is narrated by Juliette, a 17-year-old girl with a lethal touch and is unusual in that it contains passages and lines that have been crossed out like a diary entry.For new readers to the series a quick glance at all the books published might leave you scratching your head.

Semi-conscious, she is taken to the well-kept house she saw during her journey to meet with Anderson earlier in the novel. She goes downstairs to find Anderson, who admits this is the house where he “keeps” his wife, Warner’s mother. Castle creates a cyclone of sharp debris that he sets loose on the soldiers, impaling them with glass, stone and metal. Juliette and Adam have taken refuge at Omega Point and believe they are finally free from The Reestablishment. Even though he hates his father, he will not fight against the Reestablishment, as he believes it to be a lost cause.This is why he can touch Juliette; he is the only person, aside from Warner, who has ever been able to do so. Adam Kent: A soldier in the army, 18 years old; he is in charge of Juliette after she is brought out of isolation. This world is pretty violent place as people are fighting for their existence but the author expresses the horror of that without dwelling on it or being gorey and violence is never glorified. He is highly knowledgeable and is the first one who accepts Juliette as she joins the Rebellion, although he keeps many secrets about her true identity from her. It’s endless, it exists outside of us; we cannot run out of it or lose track of it or find a way to hold on to it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment