276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In a Jam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shay Zucconi had literally been left at the altar, surrounded by friends, dressed in her wedding dress ready to be married when her husband to be called it off via one life changing phone call. Feeding into her abandonment issues since she was a child. Finding out that she had inherited a tulip farm from her grandmother was the perfect escape, but that escape came with some tight stipulations. To inherit she had to marry within the year. This book was so good! This was such a sweet and heartwarming romance about love, second chances, and discovering your happiness. In a Jam follows Shay, a kindergarten teacher who was left at the alter and discovers that she inherited a tulip farm. The only catch is, she has to move to Friendship, Rhode Island and she must be married in a year. Shay and her friend from high school, Noah decide to fake marry so she can inherit the farm. What will happen next? A very real marriage with burgeoning very real feelings makes it ever harder for Noah to keep his love for Shay underwraps, even as his actions and deeds prove every day that he's all in from the start.

Books by Kate Canterbary (Author of In a Jam) - Goodreads

not only is this my first FAVORITE BOOK OF 2023 i found this year (even though its a 2022 release), its also STEPH BOHRER (the hottest bookish girl on the internet) APPROVED. forget about me, but that alone should get you to read this book or at the very least add it to your TBR! (watch her video: HERE) ♥Enter Noah Barden he's here to save the day and to save the tulip farm, her offers his own stipulation which has many lines getting crossed and blurred. When things went from fake to real. A slow burn which hit all the right spots. This is where you belong Shay. This the home and we are the family you've always wanted. You belong here and you belong to me." Not only was the romance immaculate but my favorite pirate Gennie was the star of this book alongside her uncle and Shay. She was the funniest character ever and deserves the absolute world and more. This was such a light hearted no frills kind of read, this new to me author just let the characters do the talking without throwing any unexpected twists or turns, something you could see unfolding in life, without the fake marriage that is.. Noah. Damn Noah. Got me thirsting for a farmer now. I genuinely did not expect to enjoy this book as much as I did. It’s cute,steamy and hilarious (thanks 2 Gennie). I cannot get over how much I related with the FMC like wow the abandonment issues/ the constant feeling of never being enough. I think I enjoyed this book way more because neither characters were perfect in any way. She had flaws as did he. Ugh if you’re on the fence just read it.

In a Jam by Kate Canterbary : r/RomanceBooks - Reddit In a Jam by Kate Canterbary : r/RomanceBooks - Reddit

I didn’t respond. I couldn’t. Not when those words went in one ear and landed right between my legs. Truthfully In A Jam was initially slow going. Two people who had been teenage friends except now they're both unrecognisable. Strangely it's the condition of a will, and a little girl Gennie with pirate tendencies and no filter that is the link and the perfect ice breaker. Because while Noah and Shay are pussyfooting about, sometimes you need a good push I had the biggest smile on my face reading this book. Noah is the definition of boy obsessed. He is a grump to everyone else but when it comes to Shay he is the sweetest cinnamon roll man ever that will quite literally do anything for her. If only she knew how much I'd always liked her. That there was no one else for me. My world started and ended with her sitting beside me on those dark morning rides to school, and it started up all over again when I found her on my farm."ALSO, this is casually queer (Shay's best friend is polyamorous and bi, and is THE BEST and I hope she never changes), and is so gentle with how Shay and Noah work with Gennie and her cussing and her outburts without infantilizing her or making her into a plot moppet. Also the aspects of being just utterly lonely and feeling completely un-loveable felt so raw, yet again was handled so tenderly. Give me more JUST like this please and thank you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment