276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Everything is Washable* and Other Life Lessons

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fashion is a subjective section, I think if you like Sali's style posts on IG you may enjoy this chapter. This book opens with Home tips, but you can get these elsewhere from experts online, or perhaps you have copies of Laura de Barra's books already.

Everything Is Washable and Other Life Lessons - Google Books Everything Is Washable and Other Life Lessons - Google Books

Kitchens: Unit carcasses are much of a muchness. Good taps, worktops and fittings make it look high-end

Sali Hughes is a respected voice we all listen to . . . this book has a little something for every moment, occasion and life event. I loved it' Giovanna Fletcher Given life’s stresses these days, Sali Hughes’s new book, Everything Is Washable And Other Life Lessons, comes as welcome relief. From finances to friendships, food and fashion, this is the ultimate guide to life. Probably not something you would read in one go but something i will definitely reach for when im clueless about something 😂

Everything is Washable and Other Life Lessons: 2022’s New How Everything is Washable and Other Life Lessons: 2022’s New How

It’s so funny that the thing most couples argue about most is the one thing they tend not to discuss before getting married. They’ll talk about whether they want children or where to live but not whether they’re a spender or a saver – or if they consider the money they have as what’s in their account or what they can borrow. Generally, people don’t change in their money outlook without a brutal lesson, so talk about it early on to save a huge amount of conflict later.’ This smart guide will help you navigate modern life, enabling you to save money and time. Sali Hughes offers striking good sense on: home; food and drink, fashion; health and beauty; life and finances; friends, relationships and family. Sali's new book is a wonderful mix of beauty nerdery, know-how, nostalgia and memoir' Lauren LaverneI haven't read a book like this before and i don't think i will ever need to read another. Sali covers a wide range of categories, this is everything you need to know to get through life from Sali's experiences. Although it sometimes felt a bit jumbled, the advice is split in to helpful categories and the index helps too. The Friends and Relationships chapter was interesting because if you follow Sali you might know bits of her personal life so I'm sure some of the advice is based on personal experience. An unusual book in that it covered a smorgasbord (or even a hotchpotch) of topics E.g.it jumped from how to find an NHS dentist to how to clean makeup brushes. Did I learn much? No. Most of it was about things I didn’t need to know about due to me being old and past the need for a mortgage, abortion, or debt advice for example .

Everything is Washable and Other Life Lessons: 2022’s N…

alustuseks, käisin raamatuesitlusel ja tean nüüd autori elust, sõpradest ja sellest, miks ta niisuguse raamatu kirjutas, tükk maad rohkem, kui raamatusse kirja on saanud. eelkõige kõnetas mind see seletus, et kuna ta on oma sõpruskonnas lihtsalt see inimene, kes alati kõike praktilist teab/oskab ja kõigi olmeprobleemid ära lahendab, siis miks mitte kogu see tarkus kirja panna. Reliable, reassuring, wise and kind. It's all the good advice you'll ever need' Sophie Ellis-BextorAlways buy off-season, when people are clearing out their wardrobes (a coat in the summer, holiday clothes in autumn/winter). The best way of securing a wearable, high-quality designer item for a fraction of its original cost is to shop for something famously made by another designer. So instead of a Burberry or Aquascutum trench coat, look at Max Mara and APC, both of which are less frequently searched for and cost less in second-hand resale. When it comes to lamps, keep your base simple and cheap (bases are much of a muchness). Have fun with colour and shape with your lampshade by swapping out a plain one for something posher (way cheaper than buying a designer lamp).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment