276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fairy Non Bio Fabric Conditioner, 2.90 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would like to make a concerted effort to lower your environmental impact, then your best option would be to choose the pods that dissolve fully in a cold wash. Yes, you can use fabric softener on your baby’s clothes, bedding and towels, even if they have sensitive skin. Better yet, it will make baby clothes extra snuggly soft. But if you’re looking for recommendations, Fairy’s Sensitive Skin Dream Team– Fairy Non Bio PODS®, Fairy In-Wash Scent Booster and Fairy Fabric Softener – is Netmums recommended! Not to be confused with the sheets you pop in your tumble dryer, Earth Breeze’s innovative laundry sheets are an entirely new and environmentally friendly way to clean your family’s clothes - taking conscious-free cleaning to a whole other level!

During a cost of living crisis, we’re all trying to find ways to make our weekly shops go further. Here are some ways to save money on your laundry detergent: To keep your babygrows bright, you’ll also need to separate your lights and darks before popping in the washing machine. Is it better to tumble dry or air dry your baby's clothes? Choosing between pods, powder, gel or liquid to get the best results is a decisive topic split by skin type, budget and personal preference, but at the heart of it all is a universal want to have clothes that are cleaner than clean and make us feel good. After all, it is one of life’s daily essentials, and with energy prices rising, no one wants to run multiple cycles trying to lift the stubborn stains of tomato soup from baby grows or grass stains from a school P.E. kit. So, how do you choose between those that’ll have you slipping between clean, scented bed sheets and those that’ll discolour clothing and irritate skin?In terms of stain removal I had to wash a second time and add some napisan to remove mud from football kits and baby poo from clothing. Non biological detergent doesn’t have any enzymes so is thought to be gentler on sensitive skin, but still has great cleaning power. The Bold Spring Awakening pods smelt incredible and the scent is inspired by “classical fresh” and “refreshing citrus fruits”. The brand behind the pods said: “Bold All-in-1 pods have a unique three-chamber design that comes with brilliant cleaning even in a cold wash as well as built-in fabric softener.”

I tested out their laundry detergent in the Orchid Fruit scent and I thoroughly enjoyed this product. Sometimes when I have used a pod detergent in the past, soap scum can build up inside of the machine. Here’s what Fairy Non Bio has to say: “We want to reach out to all of the mums and dads out there who are faced with a daily everest of dirty laundry and are the best judge of what works… and what doesn’t. We want to put our products to the test and see if they’re still the best for a family’s needs.”I DID WONDER HOW WELL IT WOULD GET SUNCREAM OUT OF WHITE SUMMER CLOTHES GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IN 6MTHS! Unlike washing powers or liquid, Fairy Non Bio pods washing capsules laundry detergent have a unique multi-compartment design to ensure that each ingredient is released into the wash at the right time.” Whilst this might all sound positive, like most products, liquid detergent does still have its pros and cons. When bought in bulk, Bold’s laundry pods are one of the most affordable washing options available, and this is even more effective with the fabric softener being included. The price can fluctuate quite regularly though so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on them and buy when the price is at its lowest.

Get your wash on. For the best clean, always follow the instructions on the fabric care label of the clothes, plus the tips on the detergent. A warm wash is usually enough for a regular clean (more on this below). Dry in the sun for brilliant whites, or in a tumble drier; whatever's easiest! Clothes were clean, though didn't have any really dirty clothes to test eg mud, paint, blood so can't tell how well they would do on that kind of thing. I really liked these washing pods, and knowing they were kind to sensitive skin was extremely important to me. What’s more, they came in a recyclable cardboard box, with each box containing a minimum of five percent plastic. This depends on a variety of factors, including the type of pods you are using, how hard the water is in your area, how big the load is, and how dirty the laundry is. The whole Fairy Non Bio range has been awarded the Skin Health Alliance seal of approval, making it ideal for even newborn skin. What’s the best laundry detergent for sensitive skin?I Loved the Smell of the Products, so Fresh yet Delicate and not at all overpowering. It has amazing cleaning power even on a cold Wash! Even on the stubborn Pizza/pasta stains left by my 2 year old! And if you’re a new parent, you’ve probably got LOTS of questions … do you need to use non bio for washing baby clothes? What’s the best washing powder for sensitive skin? And can you add fabric softener?

Fear not! Our Netmums community rate Fairy Non Bio for it’s stain-shifting powers. Simply pop a Fairy Non Bio POD in your washing machine before loading the clothes, or use Fairy Non Bio washing powder or liquid for clothes that are brilliantly clean. That’s why you need specific technologies designed to perform in cold such as Ariel Pods’ Cool Clean technology.” These pods are great at removing stains from clothing as well as keeping whites bright, and I use two of them in my wash because I live in a hard water area.Similar to Fairy, these pods also come in a cardboard box, containing a maximum of five percent plastic. I also used these pods on a 30C wash and they worked really well, removing stains and reducing energy usage. But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve rounded up verdicts from just some of the parents who’ve used Fairy Non Bio for their family's laundry. 1. It’s kind to babies’ skin Laundry detergents come in various forms (pods, liquid and powder), but all work similarly. When combined with water in your washing machine, they penetrate deep into the fabric of your clothes, lifting stubborn stains, dirt, bacteria and allergens before the rinse and spin cycle washes them away. Good quality laundry detergents are effective even at low temperatures, brightening whites and refreshing clothes whilst protecting fabrics and colours. How can I save money on laundry detergent? I love the smell, especially of the detergent, clothes were soft and haven't affected any of the family's skin. Lovely smell’, ‘great for stains’ and ‘kind to babies' skin’… yep, there’s no denying that Fairy Non Bio PODS®, Fairy washing powder and liquid all get a LOT of love in our Netmums forum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment