276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Savage Games: An Academy Bully Romance (Bastards of Boulder Cove Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BCA is nothing but Blue Bloods, the society she swore along with her best friend, that they would never attend. The whole hierarchy thing is insane, like flipping heck these people are obsessed with power and control! This book had all of the angst and spice that we need in a bully romance as well as the darkness and mystery that has you needing to read that *one more chapter* to know what's happening.

Crew despite disliking her has always had a soft side when it comes to Scarlett and their past connection often shines through. Readers who love bully books (but don't feel like they need heavy dub-con/I personally felt the triggers in this particular enemies to lovers/bully type book are quite tame). Jagger's feelings were a bit more out of nowhere but he seemed like a sweetie underneath it all and I'm curious about him.Now forced into the direct orbit of The Lawless, Crew, Jagger, and Neo the games only just beginning. These 3 boys are viciously brutal and they have a lot to make up for with everything they have put her through! Then there is Neo, I like him the least, but I have a feeling that will change, he is so cruel and mad at the world. Set in a Secret society school with no outside contact and the 3 kings of the school planning on breaking the new girl aka the girl they grew up with with games to move up in the rankings of the school. But things happen here at BCA and now she has to seek help from Crew, Jagger, and Neo to keep herself safe and find out who’s coming for her.

The story featured three hot heroes, from the lead and biggest jerk, a broody Neo, to mixed feelings and mildly aggressive Crew, to playful but equally united Jagger. It is set in a secret society Academy that is controlled by the *Lawless* who happen to be 3 boys that Scarlett grew up with and has history in spades with. Join us, invite your friends, break open a bottle of wine or grab a cup of coffee and let’s get this book club going! I can’t believe how chauvinistic The Society is because Maddie and Scar should have been with the boys in that inner circle and then Lawless as well.She knows once she attends the school the 3 boys from her past will be there and they’ll be seeking revenge. She agrees to compete in a set of games to move up in rank in the school's unofficial/official hierarchy. I started listening via audible and then switched to finishing on my kindle and devoured on one sitting and about to jump into the next book. The steam is hot and the story is slowly evolving into a RH which is teasingly promising and I can't act as if I'm not excited to read more of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment