276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Micronised Creatine Powder, 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate Powder for Performance and Muscle Power, Unflavoured Shake, 186 Servings, 634 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This particular form of Creatine provides you with an odorless and tasteless powder, so it can easily be mixed with your favorite drinks. Warnings: Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription. g of Creatine Monohydrate to increase muscle power in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity, repeated exercise*.

Creatine monohydrate has been extensively studied and shown to help support muscle size, strength and recovery when used consistently over time in conjunction with a healthy, balanced diet and regular weight training¹. Unflavored creatine supplements aren’t my favorite thing, but I get around it by mixing with a different supplement that has flavor (such as pre-workout) or into a flavored beverage like Liquid I. Micronised Creatine Powder is unflavoured so you can mix with water or add to your favourite protein shake – take post-training or anytime during the day to help reach your fitness goals.Thanks to the ON creatine powder food supplement, you can easily tailor your supplementation according to your individual nutrition needs and achieve your fitness goals. For goals that involve muscle strength, muscle mass, or muscle size, creatine should be in your supplement stack, as it’s proven to support all of those things. For extra convenience, you can also add it to your pre/post-workout ON protein or weight gainer shake.

Can give a salty texture if you don't use enough liquid, I mix with a milk frother instead of a spoon and does the job. If it sounds like we’re stating the obvious, you should know that most sports nutrition supplements are multi-ingredient products and at least contain some sort of flavoring, coloring, preservatives, anti-caking agents, emulsifiers, or thickeners.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I've been using this product for a year now, it works really well for both my cardio and functional training. Dus zeker niet hoesten of niezen, anders heb je een probleem 😉Drinkt ook makkelijk weg en is smaakloos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment