276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happo Doggo Itchy Skin Relief Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Sensitive Dog Shampoo 500ml, Natural & Hypoallergenic Gentle Formula for Smelly Dogs, Groom Puppy Shampoo - 10:1 Concentrate, 10X Extra Washes

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My dog is a pomeranian he has a long coat because we do not shave him because off his under coat we groomed him ourselves this shampoo was amazing and he smelled like baby body for about 2 weeks after he was bathed he had such a shiny healthy coat too plus it did not sting his eyes if some did manage to run in. Couldn't see if there was any change in the temperament as they are still a puppy and as such completely loopy.

The natural blend of Macadamia Oil with vanilla fights germs and leaves your pet with a soft and fresh smelling coat. Not sure if my bulldog who is sensible totally agrees with this, but for my stinky fluffy pugzu it’s perfect.Barring the shampoo bottle’s uncanny resemblance to a tube of white paint (which isn’t actually a problem, unless you slather it over your walls by mistake) this is a brilliant option for dirt-prone dogs. But one of the most important things to remember is that most dogs don’t need regular washing – they’re self-coating, which means their fur has a natural oiliness which helps to keep them clean. The shampoo market is absolutely enormous, covering everything from cheap and cheerful dirt-busting solutions to heavily fragranced bottles of vitamin-packed loveliness – and that’s just for dogs. We assure that we use only the best ingredients available, and produce the best results for your four-legged friends.

It's important to me that a product is cruelty free and being made in the UK is equally important as I'm trying to support UK businesses. For 10 years I have tried numerous dog shampoos from an assortment of ranges from super expensive to cheap, they always smell nice on application but the aroma of ‘wet dog’ always reappears within an hour or so and her feet stink again! I absolutely love dog shampoo because it smells like baby powder and it makes my dog smell so good and I love it so much!

It also comes in Melon and Jasmine variants, all of which are formulated with a long-lasting deodorizing effects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment