276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Light 2x2ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Lamp Plants Growing for Hydroponic Indoor Seeding Veg and Bloom Greenhouse Growing Light Fixtures Four for 4x4 Footprint

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was worried it would overheat, or burn out or something like that, but it seems fine. It seems to get warm and can take it. Long term this may affect it, but after 2 years of heavy use it’s looking unaffected so far. The extra heat was not really a concern to me in regards to my plants. I have been growing trees from more tropical climates. The light seems to heat the tent up a few extra degrees above room temperature. So my average temperate in the tent was mid to high 20s°C

In the first few days I played around with my vents and managed to get my temperate down from around 29°C to 25°C. Not drastic, but I feel just taking the edge off the temperature keeps my light from not being too hot and keeps the bonsai trees in a ideal condition with some gentle air flow.So, in a nutshell, Mars Hydro TS 600 has an excellent spectrum for flowering plants, leafy herbs, and greens. This is a one-size-fits-all grow light that will work well for all plants. Intensity And Efficiency

The lifespan of Mars Hydro TS 600 is around 50,000 hours—which means you won’t have to replace it for years. The grow area (or footprint) has an area of 60x60cm which for a small tent is still a decent size. I have managed to squeeze a good number of bonsai trees in there.

Q & A

I would happily recommend this grow lights and tent for your bonsai. They seems like a good budget option, but more importantly they give the results you would want and expect from a grow light. The device has no cooling fans; it only relies on its aluminum heat sink. It keeps the growing environment temperature under control.

I did physics in school, but sadly all that important Watts and Amps stuff has long been erased from my mind. I also don’t have any way to actually test what is stated, so we will just have to take their word for some of these figures. Also, the green light has a strong leaf penetration ability. This point increases photosynthesis and yield. ( Learn more about the importance of green light for plants)Mars Hydro TS 600is the lowest model in the TS series. That makes it most suitable for small growing areas. At the end of the day stats and specs mean nothing. All we want to know is if bonsai will grow when you use it. Powerful Ventilation and Purification System: 4” inline fan provides powerful 205CFM airflow that transfers heated or cooled air in and out to maintain a good growing environment. 4” carbon filter helps remove toxic fumes and odors from the growing area. The same applies for these lights, you could spend 5 times more and get something better, but for a budget grow light, these lights hit the quality and functionality you would need and I think they are more than fairly priced. Conclusion Green light enhances visibility. It makes light appears more like sunlight. This improves visibility, allowing growers to see their plants better under grow lights.

Effective Light Emission: The Full Spectrum LED Grow Light TS600 is 100 watts of power with an efficacy of 2.0 umol/j. It provides plants with high quality PAR to promote plant growth from seed to harvest. In conclusion I am very satisfied with my light and grow tent. My bonsai trees have seen some excellent growth.Well, they are actually quite cheap. They are considered budget lights and I think they are very competitive for what you get when compared to other lights in the same range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment