276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADULTS 3 LITTLE PIGS FANCY DRESS COSTUME - FAIRY TALE PIG FANCY DRESS COSTUME WITH BLUE T-SHIRT, PIG EARS, PIG NOSE AND PIG TAIL - BLUE PIG COSTUME FANCY DRESS COSTUME (SMALL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At first, our Big Bad Wolf was so good in character that one of the Little Piggies really was scared!

Three Little Pigs Halloween Costumes - Etsy Three Little Pigs Halloween Costumes - Etsy

Same goes for adding them to the baby hat: fold the bottom of the triangle up and stick it to the hat. My kids are out of the dress-up stage, but I would have done something like that, when they were little.We have big plans to make this the most fun fall season and are very much looking forward to trick or treating as The Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf! We needed a group costume for just the three of us at work, so we decided to do the Homemade Three Little Pigs Costume! If constructing a house is too time intensive, simply carrying a brick, hay or sticks will do the trick. This Halloween, be ready for The Big Bad Wolf because “he’ll huff and he’ll puff and he’ll blow your house down! One mom and dad decided to get in on the homemade costume with their kids by becoming the Mother pig and Big Bad Wolf, respectively.

Three Pigs Costume - Etsy UK Three Pigs Costume - Etsy UK

Your Three Little Pigs costumes are complete and you just need to find the Big Bad Wolf to accompany you while out trick or treating. Then to make the ears, cut triangles out of the sticker back felt and stick them onto the headbands of hats.

These are also great for school book character costumes, like this If you Give a Dog a Donut DIY Costume. Join Mr Bloom, the Northern Ballet and friends for a special event for children based on the Three Little Pigs fairytale. You’ll want to cut the triangle longer than you want it to be to wrap the bottom around the headband so they stand up. I purchased the felt pig masks from a craft site and then copied them to make one more so that I could be the Mother Pig. I was trying to think of fun group costumes for friends or siblings this Halloween and decided to make easy Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf DIY costumes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment