276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finesse Shampoo Moisturizing 385 ml

£1.58£3.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Auto Finesse Lather is a pH-neutral car shampoo, as you would expect. Auto Finesse says it serves up a combo of advanced surfactants with highly concentrated lubricants, and that makes for easy and safe washing. What’s It Like To Use Auto Finesse Lather Car Shampoo

While very good for removing dirt from dishes, dish soap is no good for your car’s paintwork. In fact, the chemicals used inside of dish soap to remove food from your dishes can cause damage to your paintwork. Don’t do this! What is pH neutral car shampoo? The biggest selling point for me is that you can use it in direct sunlight. And it will not leave water spots. This makes it my go-to summer car shampoo. I know I can wash my car even on sunny days, and get great results. The only downside is that you need 1-2 fl. oz per wash. That means it’s not going to last as long as some other more frugal shampoos. But that’s a very minor negative point. For hot, sunny climates and summertime washing, Adam’s New Car Wash Shampoo is exceptional. Lather pH neutral car shampoo is formulated to suit the needs of professional detailers, but can be used with great success by detailing enthusiasts and first time detailers as well. Lather’s highly concentrated formula offers outstanding cleaning power, and retains its performance at high dilution levels, making it very economical for regular use. Despite its high concentration, Lather’s pH neutral formula will not degrade your vehicle’s protection, even if used neat, as it is wax and sealant safe! This makes it perfect for cars that been detailed previously. These are all pure shampoos with no added wax, which makes them perfect if you want to apply your own protection afterwards. Without further ado, here are the results of our car shampoo group test. Best Car Shampoo At A Glance

Always look for a pH-neutral car shampoo that won’t strip any wax or other coatings you have applied to your paintwork. Look for car shampoos that need less product per wash as they are better value and will last longer. Car shampoos that can be used in direct sun are fantastic for summertime washing. Any car shampoo with water-softening properties is ideal for hard-water areas. Finally, make sure you like the scent of the shampoo you plan to buy. If it triggers childhood trauma of nasty cough syrup, you’ll hate using it. Car Shampoo FAQs Can I use a sponge to wash my car? This is the improved formula of Auto Finesse Lather shampoo which performs even better. Auto Finesse Lather shampoo is also very highly concentrated making it excellent value for money. James and the team at Auto Finesse understand that everyone is at different points on their journey through detailing their car, so they offer their products in sizes ranging from 100ml, right through to 5 Litres; they truly understand that if they work hard to deliver the products you need at great prices, you too can achieve the level of detailing success found in their own studio. Auto Finesse brings you the best detailing and car cleaning products with a stylish look. Established in 1999 and launching his very first product in 2010, owner James Batty started as a professional detailer with a goal to create detailing products that should be easy to use, perform brilliantly and provide outstanding value for money. To this end, Auto Finesse developed a range to incorporate all the stages necessary to achieve that 'showroom' look for your vehicle. From decontamination and wash, right through to the wax and sealant final step products you will find everything you need within the Auto Finesse range. A pH neutral car shampoo is the type of product you should be buying. Put simply, it sits at 7 on the pH scale, and is neither dominant in acid or alkaline. The benefits to this is that the product won’t damage your paintwork, nor will it strip away ceramic coatings or wax from the body. With products that have more acid in, you’ll risk causing damage to the paintwork and it will almost certainly start stripping away protective coatings on the body.

Auto Finesse Lather Shampoo is a highly concentrated car shampoo, designed to be tough on dirt and grime yet kind to existing wax and sealant layers by being high lubricating with foaming action to minimise causing swirl marks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment