276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aqua Hydrating Mask by Syrene | Highly Effective Anti Aging Night Treatment Masque | Repair Damaged Skin and Hydrate the Skin Overnight | 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a rattail comb) and a pair of professional-grade, stainless steel scissors (with an eye-catching holographic finish). Made up of marine algae, seaweed extract, manuka honey, and glycerin, this gel-based sleeping mask that promises intense hydration and plumper, dewier skin come morning.

Syrene Aqua Hydrating Masque – Syrene Skincare Syrene Aqua Hydrating Masque – Syrene Skincare

Its natural and sustainable beauty market has flourished in response to the climate crisis, as established and emerging brands work to innovate further on delicious solutions that fit neatly into our lifestyles. Likewise, the brand's marine collagen (which promotes glow and fortifies the skin structure) is made from waste from a local fishery that would otherwise have been discarded. In Vivo testing on 19 women (39-65 years old) increased firmness of skin by 12% after 1 hour of application. Additionally, the company is launching the Bleach Digital Salon Stylist Services, a program that allows you to book live tutorials with the salon's stylists to learn how to trim your hair, whether it's short, long, super curly, or stick straight. But for some people, beauty (and, by extension, beauty products) may act as a distraction or a way to maintain some semblance of normalcy ( a phenomenon known as the "lipstick effect").It's a blend of micronised pearls that are gold, amber, and champagne in colour, mixed into the formula to not only impart a warm glow over your skin, but create an optical illusion and the appearance of smoother-looking skin, says Sarah Creal, co-founder and CEO of Victoria Beckham Beauty. Hauschka tint because it's a translucent bronzing tint that looks incredibly natural, almost like a fresh tan," says makeup artist Nikki Wolf. It's been a while since Pat McGrath has treated us to a new Mothership palette, and this month, she dropped two as part of her Divine Rose collection. This month, Beauty Bio — the brand that makes the editor-loved GloPro at-home microneedling device — has created metal roller attachments to enjoy a little bit of cryotherapy at home. I have naturally curly hair, which is a blessing most of the time—however, it can often look a bit dry and frazzled if I don’t look after it,” Temple says.

Aqua Power Masque – Syrene Skincare

However, this being a Pat McGrath palette, it also features a few subversive hues — like an opalescent rose that shifts and changes with the light (Iridescent Pink 003), a golden rose duo-chrome that looks like sunset in a pan (VR Venus Rose), and an ultra-shimmery pink-tinged platinum shade (Astral Solstice). A handful of warm neutrals and a seafoam green, both of which are opposite of purple on the colour wheel. Experience the transformative power of our unique formulations, featuring the pioneering macroalgae cell biotechnology designed to actively repair your skin at a cellular level. A small sample of algae is collected from the ocean and it's genetic makeup is painstakingly recreated under lab conditions to give our skin all the benefits of the ingredient (potent skin-protecting antioxidants that boost elasticity and neutralise free radicals), but without the widespread and damaging harvesting of scarce resources.Joining the likes of organic skincare brand Antipodes and plastic-free, solid beauty bar brand, Ethique, Syrene is making waves as the new skincare brand to know (at least here in the UK where it's just landed after launching into NZ in 2016). Seaweed extract (Ephemer™): helps with skin elasticity and is an active ingredient that contributes to the protection of the skin by strengthening its antioxidant capacity, slowing the formation of free radicals responsible for ageing. Top of mind is how to stay healthy and keep our NHS workers safe, how to entertain and educate our kids whilst they're out of school or summer camp, how to keep our bodies active and strong with gyms closed for the foreseeable future, and how to manage our stress and anxiety during these uncertain times. The list of ingredients is short (including a coconut oil-derived surfactant) which is probably the reason why it leaves hair so light and bouncy, and not the least bit greasy. Everyone's favourite long-lasting nail polish (no really, this stuff lasts longer than any lacquer we've tried) comes in six new shades for summer 2020.

SYRENE Aqua Hydrating Masque 100ml | Harvey Nichols

This method ensures stability and allows for precise control and optimisation, resulting in maximum antioxidant effectiveness. It really hydrates, but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin while giving me a tan, and it smells great. The Bio-Boost product is my absolute favorite; I smudge it around my eyes and it gives me a natural glow. This deeply restorative gel is luxuriously light in texture to firm, hydrate and bring pure radiance to your complexion.The kit contains sachets of the brand's Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner, the editor-favourite Treatment Mask, as well as a vile of the professional-grade protein treatment, ColorKick, which until now has only been offered in salons. What sounds like the name of an ancient Greek city is actually the fermented version of a bacteria ( thermus thermophillus) that's found deep in the ocean. Our cult favourite overnight gel masque melts into the skin to create a deep reservoir of hydration, restoring critical moisture to a dry complexion. It can be used a few ways, either mixed with your moisturiser, mixed with your foundation, or applied over the top of foundation to create a sheer, bronzed glow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment