276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop - Age Of Sigmar - Warcry: The Unmade

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gaze of the Idolarc (Triple, Idolarc): Subtract up to 3 to the Move or Toughness characteristic of the enemy in range. Shield Ram (Double, Decuriarch and all Hornshield): A chance to do up to 6 damage at the end of a move action after engaging an enemy. Having carved their own limbs off and replaced them with gruesome flesh-hooks, the Ascended Ones are one step closer to the sadistic enlightenment that they crave. [3] Notable

Follow me, I’ll show you around! In this tent, they have all the warbands that have a dedicated Warcry “box”. This means that you can go buy just one kit, and then have both the rules and models to build a good warband. This is great if you’re just starting out, and they’re all fun to play, at least in a friendly, non-competitive setting: The Unmade are some of the more mysterious of Odium's forces, there are many theories about their true nature, this is my take.

The Unmade: Agony is our gift!

The main “materials” you will have to paint are skin, metal and something that might be cloth, might be stitched-together human skins.

The Fellspear adds 2″ range to the equation, something you don’t really need on a Varanguard and 2/6 damage compared to the Ensorcelled Weapon. Chaos Familiar - Chaos Spawn - Curs'd Ettin - Daemonic Mount - Gorebeast - Karkadrak - Manticore - Mutalith Vortex Beast - Raptoryx - SlaughterbruteThe Luminate is the second in command in a Cypher Lords warband, and while she is visually very different from the Thrallmaster, a good way to think of her in terms of tactics is that she is a slightly toned-down version of him. But, like their weaker brothers and sisters the Awakened Ones, the best way to look at the Ascended Ones are as “multitools” which can be used for different tactics via the three general Unmade abilities: That’s about it! I hope you find something that suits you, or the Fomoroid will eat both you and the meal on your plate. Don’t forget to like and subscr-what!?” This multipart plastic kit builds a warband of The Unmade – self-mutilating maniacs that can be fielded in Slaves to Darkness armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, or used as a complete warband in games of Warcry. Led by the disturbing figure of a blade-limbed Blissful One, these skull-masked cultists are garbed in flayed skin and chains, and can be armed with a variety of flails, polearms, and cudgels to ensnare foes and ensure their destruction. You enter through the first gate, and once again, you are faced with hard choices. A four-headed Fomoroid warrior stands before you, and you look at your right hand and see that you are holding a plate with a delicious meal on it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment