276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUGO Man

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I would periodically walk into one of the big El Corte Inglés department stores and sniff at a bottle of Hugo. Sure it isn't a masterpiece, but it's a nice everyday fragrance, that smells very nice and lasts all day. This is pretty good for the price. I get a woody, lavender, aromatic, fruity, fresh spicy scent. Great for the summertime or anytime of year. I like it Hugo Man is a versatile fragrance, it can be used in any situation and at any time of the year. In fact, it could well be a signature fragrance, and surely those who have used the original will like it.

So, i think like D&G also did with the one, for that one it was good because it's an amazing scent, but didnt last. So, I got this based on many people stating, this smells exactly like the original, but longer ( generally ) This energising fragrance combines crisp green apple, vibrant aromatic notes and the smoky scent of fir balsam.I love the green apple and mint in this one. It blends together for a fresh shower gel vibe, makes you feel like you just finished showering. My dad loves to wear this with a suit and he always looks so happy and well-put together and proud. Opening is great and smells amazingly fresh; smells great from the bottle as well. The dry down, for me, is quite strange. The obvious wearer of this would be a late teen/twentysomething guy who doesn't give a crap about being cutting edge. Perhaps his dad used Hugo. A fond childhood memory. I will admit when i first got it i was expecting the exact same as the OG as this was being sold as a replacement of the OG but that seems to be gone from the description now and was a little upset at first when it wasn't exactly the same as it has a lot of fond memories of holidays abroad tied to it but as i said above i now actually prefer it so maybe it just needs time for it to grow on people expecting the OG. As for people new to the scent, if you like fresh, sweet apple i think you will enjoy this. I think this is more with the times and is probably why they changed it up. They are maybe smelling the pine come through more in their batch which i could understand being a little off putting at first but in mine it's definitely more of a lightly spiced, sweet apple scent that the pine and fir perfectly compliments which i love.

I just *love* this on my husband. It is so pleasant and comforting, fresh and lovely, discreet, unpretentious and at the same time sophisticated. Not perfumey, not loud nor in your face. Why would anyone dislike it I can't imagine... It's really, REALLY pleasant smell and it lasts for ages and the sillage is incredible for a long time too. Boss has yet to really disappoint me with something. Sometimes I don't like a release but their quality has always been great. Prices tend to fall after a few months too! HUGO Man Eau de Toilette captures the spirit of a man who constantly pushes his boundaries. The perfume delivers an energizing hit of fresh, crisp green apple, twisted with vibrant aromatic notes and the smoky, earthy scents of fir balsam. A fresh, original fragrance for adventurous individuals.

|Blending crisp apple with vibrant aromatic notes and the smokiness of fir balsam, HUGO Man is a fragrance for men with a free-spirited and adventurous attitude.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment