276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brutal Prince: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (Brutal Birthright Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I broke up with Oliver Castle three months ago, but he isn’t taking the hint. He might need to take a mallet to the head instead if he doesn’t stop annoying me. he is a brooding, polish, grumpy blondie with A LOT of tattoos, she is a sunshine ballerina who brings out the best of him 🫠💘 paralleled perfectly with the first emotion he felt after years of unfeeling was the guilt that plagued him when seeing Nessa cry. This was like watching a tennis match, the push and pull was my kryptonite. I thought she was more brutal than him, she got in some good ones and yeah he kind of didn’t, but I loved the giggles these two wrung out in me. I never wanted it to end!

We pile into Nero’s car because it’s a boss ‘57 Chevy Bel Air that will be the most fun to cruise around in with the top down. This narrative primarily revolves around a romantic relationship that evolves from a state of enmity to one of love, within the context of an arranged marriage. Aida Gallo belongs to the Italian family, whereas Callum Gryphon is of Irish descent. Both major families in Chicago and longstanding competitors. The presence of Aida and her brothers at the Gryphon mansion’s party leads to the emergence of new family tensions, as Aida inadvertently instigates a little fire and engages in unintentional petty larceny. She turned his world upside down and he hated her for it. She refused to submit to him, she refused to obey him, and she refused to even love him. And the fact that she was so attractive did not even make things easier.Dante is the oldest, so he sits on my father’s right-hand side. Nero’s on the left, with Sebastian next to him. I’m at the foot of the table, where my mother would sit if she were still alive. I would be incapable of developing affection for a prince characterised by a disposition of brutality.

I should be glad I escaped, but I can’t stop thinking about the boy who thought he could lay his hands on me. The day takes an unexpected twist when Aida is told she has to get married to Callum to save both families from a war. She refuses and swears she is not going through with it. She hated Callum’s guts when she first meets him and hates him even more when they are betrothed to marry. She hated everything about the arrangement. Basically: Relationship development wasn’t done well in my opinion nor the character development. It should have been slower, bc a couple procent after the 35% mark things just started going way too fast and it was boring. The scenes in it were great to keep your attention, but the developments weren’t. Now I wanna start with saying this is not a bad book or anything, it just didn’t have the things in it that are, for me, necessary in a romance book.

Also, I'm not Polish, but some of the sentences used in the book seemed a bit off, hopefully a Polish speaker can confirm. Brutal Prince is indeed a book filled with many twists and intense cliffhangers. But still not convinced it is the right book for you? Do not worry. I have selected and reviewed some chapters for you to read and enjoy! Chapter three of Brutal Prince by Sophie Lark

Description: “The Spy” is (was supposed to be) the final installment in the epic dark mafia Kingmakers series. It’s a forbidden romance, full of mystery, betrayal, and an explosive conclusion that will give you the biggest book hangover of your life! The “Hero” In Dark, Mafia Romances Is Often Not Much Of A Hero And Is Frequently First Quite Ugly To The Heroine. This Was Enemies-to-lovers, And I Knew It. However, I Was Looking For A Book That Just Teetered On The Edge Of What I Felt Comfortable Reading. Callum Never Failed To Impress Me! Ada Almost Begs For All Of The Ugly That She Encounters In The Beginning. I Was On The Verge Of Worrying That I Might Dislike Ada And Like Callum. But She Redeems Herself And Shows Such Remarkable Character Development. Author’s additional notes: “I knew I had to end the Brutal Birthright series with the biggest twists, the most intense action, and the hottest hero yet. I’ve always had a soft spot for Sebastian from the very first book – you’re going to be so surprised where his journey takes him!” Sinners Duet Series Brutal Prince is a beautifully written book. We all know this by now. What makes brutal Prince special is its ability to draw you in, making you want to read more and more until all you can do is wallow in daydreams about the characters and the lives they are living.And yet you just grabbed her hair and kissed her with no consent knowing you kidnapped her and she doesn’t like you. I can excuse murder but not touching someone with no consent. As she is loud and outspoken, she easily voices her thoughts on the whole matter and would not submit to intimidation. She even went as far as poisoning Callum on the night of their wedding. This experience was quite enjoyable and entertaining, since it consistently elicited unexpected laughter. So, while my father and Dante are droning on about the tower, I mutter to Sebastian, “We should go over there.” Adia consistently perplexed her recent spouse, as she deviates significantly from Callum’s typical preferences, consistently managing to astonish him and maintain his alertness. The individual promptly recognises that they may have inaccurately assessed her, hastily arriving at a conclusion influenced by their own preconceived notions.

He accuses them of Stealing a watch from his place and although they deny it, Aida knew she truly had the watch. A fight between Sebastian and the bodyguard soon begins with Sebastian taking a beating from the man who “looks like a boxer.” Their bitter rivalry reignites when Aida, the youngest and wildest Gallo sibling, crashes a party at the Griffin mansion, accidentally setting fire to the library. My Spirit Animal Is Aida. She Is Outrageous, Passionate, And Wild. The Only Man Who Can Control Her Is Callum. These Two Begin By Tearing Each Other Apart. They Will Soon Be Limited To Ripping Off Each Other’s Clothing. I Like This Tale Because It Begins The Saga Of The Griffins And The Gallos And Because It Combines Adventure And Danger With Humour And Heart. In Sophie If we forget all of that, he was okay. I loved the jealousy scenes a lot, but yea he was kinda plain idk. I wish we got more Sebastian tho like the boy just dipped after that and made a small appearance in the end what was weird bc I would expect Aida to talk about him and visit him more but noListen, I don’t mind dark romance guys like one of my fave series is a dark romance serie, but I have a limit 😭 him doing that spa thing made me very uncomfortable and him finding it SEXY how she was drowning??? I’m sorry but no. Plus a couple of the things he said didn’t sit well with me. Once again, I know they are enemies and obviously they are going to be shitty to each other but there is a limit to what I can take and he just sprinted over the line while giving me the finger during some scenes- besides that I could not for the life of me imagine him as an attractive guy like all I saw was a blurry white face with stark blue eyes and hair thats hard bc of the amount of gel that’s in it honestly i'm so sad the book is over but i can’t wait to continue the series, especially nero's book 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 The dance/str*pping scene was very out of character and just not Nessa. The Nessa she was supposed to be would not do that + the other sxual thing she did during and after that scene with her kidnapper while she was just crying 1 minute ago begging him to not kill her brother- if you haven’t read this you probably don’t understand what I’m talking about, but basically, these scenes were very out of character.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment