276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Replacement PVC Rain Cover to fit The Joie Aire Twin Stroller

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enrich your baby’s accessory collection with carrycot rain covers which are crafted from long-lasting 250 micron PVC. A few used marks on there other than that it's really good Push chair from newborn to toddler stages . The pushchair rain covers are light in weight, despite being exceptionally thick and strongly-built. With our comprehensive selection of raincovers, there's never any need to let rainy, blustery days keep you and your little one from getting outside for a stroll.

When it comes to prams, we've got you covered with a wide array of great quality designs—it's well worth investing in a versatile travel system that serves not just as a pram for young babies to lie flat, but also as a pushchair for when they're ready to sit upright. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. Just a quick note the reason we don't put a clip on the front is to stop any strain on the PVC when a toddlers kicks and pulls on it. Boori operate a deposit system: At checkout you will be asked to pay a deposit, with the remaining balance to be paid directly to Boori within 2 working days.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Please fully inspect all items recevied and report all Faults and Package/Product Damages within 48-72hours of receiving the items.Immaculate Mamas and Papas X2 pushchair , carrycot , including the matching changing bag , cup holder and car seat adapters and rain cover and cosy toes . Nice raincover except there’s no attachment at the front to secure it to the pram, so a 2 yr old who doesnt like a raincover on is constantly taking it off. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148).

And whatever the weather, sensory pram toys are a must-have to keep your bundle of joy happy and stimulated while encouraging their cognitive development. The Out ‘n’ About Sport Double Rain Cover fits easily over the Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Double stroller and keeps your little one happy and dry in wet weather.

I-Juva travel system Our lightest weight travel system at a featherweight 8kg Light as a feather One of the lightest weight fully-featured travel systems available at just 8 kg. However it is the best replacement cover I've had for this pushchair, so I'm happy with my purchase! but the fit isn't quite right for the pushchair and my older child with longer legs has to raise her knees to keep her feet dry when it's raining.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment