276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flash Dust Magnet XL (Handle Extendable to 90cm), Duster Starter Kit Handle & Refills x 2 + Flash Dust Magnet Trap and Lock, Refill Pack, 5 Pieces + Our Gift for You: Organza Bag Size 9x7x0.1cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plus, with the Flash Speedmop’s 360° swivel head, you can clean everywhere, even into hard to reach places Love love this, it’s super light and delicate that I can now easily dust over and around things without having to move so much. It’s great near ornaments and don’t worry so much. It really is like a magnet, the only thing I was a bit confused to begin with on how to attach the duster to the handle. It’s light weight and comfortable to hold and like that the handle moves. tesco customer For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Flash Dust Magnets have unique fibres that adapt shape to easily get into nooks and crannies, so you get rid of dust and hair on virtually any surface without spreading it around your home.

How any reputable company can attach its name to such a load of rubbish leaves me stunned chris Some Features Of flash dust magnet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment