276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Large Breed Salmon 15kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of your dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.

Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg. We do not compromise our food by adding grain, fillers or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It is one of the most nutrient dense dog foods on the market. Just wanted to say Wow! Thank you for probably the fastest internet delivery ever!!! I am both surprised and amazed. Thank you. We’re recent converts after meeting in Stroud market. We had the three shattered musketeers (springadores) in the rear from their excursion on the common. So they are very happy with the new flavour treats. (P, Gloucestershire) We are in the process of transferring our two Labradors onto Skylos. Currently a 50:50 mix with their original food. Although they have always loved their food, (typical labs!) there is new enthusiasm when food time arrives. (SB, Staffordshire)

New product range

What is even more alarming is that it is not always easy to identify what your dog is allergic to, many dogs can seem happy and healthy while quietly suffering from internal problems. This is why with Skylos you are able to rest in the knowledge that your dog’s food is made using raw ingredients such as fresh meat and vegetable sources and is completely grain free. Absolutely the best food, no waste 'dust' in the bottom of the bags - just 100% food and the change in my Newfoundland's coat is tremendous - lovely and shiny! (JH, Staffordshire) Our 6 month old lab has certainly lab tested Skylos Foods. He absolutely loves and thrives on it. Best dog food I've used by far. (DB, Cheshire)

Hi Will. Thanks for a VERY prompt delivery, not expected today! I was on the phone to Canada when you called so sorry a brief greeting! Shadow is doing very well indeed with his Skylos food (which we changed to yours when I adopted him last August. Together with lots of walks, he is a NEW dog (although12 years old) very fit/ lively, so I am very pleased indeed and thoroughly recommend your dog food. Many thanks also for the "delivery service". (SP, Gloucestershire)

All good ingredients. No rubbish fillers. Our French Bulldog loves it and he now has a glossy coat. (PW, Unknown) I bought some dog food at the end of July and just wanted to say how pleased with it we are! We have a year old Golden Retriever and she loves it and seems much healthier on it in terms of her digestion as well. (KC, Oxfordshire)

So yes, we love Skylos. My puppy loves Skylos, and I should also mention that my toddler has been known to snuffle a few of the puppy’s kibble for himself; it seems he likes it too! (OJ, Oxfordshire) Saffy enjoyed her Skylos 2kg bag so much that we've upgraded to the 15kg bag. (AM, Gloucestershire) Just like humans, dogs can have allergic reactions to certain foods such as grains or dairy products that would not be found in their natural diet.

Testimonials

The bags are up to 15Kg and so last longer and save us a lot of money compared to his previous food. We started our dogs on Skylos dog food a year ago, both of them had health problems and were recommended to have a high quality dog food by the vet - they loved it from the start and they've both improved incredibly due to being on it, vets really impressed with how much better they are. Our children's dogs and friends we've recommended it to as well have found great improvement in their dogs health/fussy eating. (TC, Oxfordshire) Designed to be suitable for dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity. Freshly prepared fish is a great source of highly digestible animal protein and omega 3.

When we got Myla we had such trouble finding a food that worked with her including multiple trips to the vet. Since being on the Skylos grain free salmon - she's finally put some weight on and no more issues. She also loves a fish twirl! (TD, Gloucestershire) Thank you for the samples you sent me. Tommy will be very happy to taste them. The food arrived a few days ago, but I wasn’t in Rome. Since my westie feeds in your food, he is fine! (EN, Rome) Dear Michael, Tommy's food was delivered today. Thanks for the very fast shipment, despite the difficulties from the coronavirus. Stay home. God Save the Queen and bless you all. (EN and family, Rome) Evie loves her Skylos. No need for Yudigest anymore, Skylos food has sorted out her poopy problems. (Sorry for being so blunt.) Thank you Skylos. (RW, North Yorkshire) If you have any doubts about trying something new - ignore them. If fussy boy will eat Skylos - I promise you your pooch will. And lovely knowing how nutritionally balanced it is. (SS, Oxfordshire)We followed the two week rule and noticed an immediate difference, his stools became noticeably solid and darker in colour - from orange to brown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment