276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe (Volume 12)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But, like I said, it was addicting I have to admit I read almost the whole book in one night because I just couldn't put it down. Since Nikki is still worried about what Andrea will be like, Chloe and Zoey tell her to send her an e-mail and ask some questions. She thinks the student's name is /Andrea and may be a lot like Tiffany Davenport who put MacKenzie to shame. Another one shows up a few minutes later of Nikki and André's breakfast, though it looks like they're sharing it instead of eating their own.

Ross Welford introduces Time Travelling with a Tortoise, the sequel to Time Travelling with a Hamster, and a whole new time travel adventure! Pros: It was addicting I have to admit I couldn't put it down, I think other people might like it, it made me feel certain things like being sorry for her, and I thought the illustrations were hilarious.The signs are all there: pounding heart, sweaty palms and so many butterflies fluttering in her stomach she feels queasy. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.

Things get even more complicated when she starts to hang out with a cute guy who’s a visiting student. I just want it to get back to its roots, being a positive influence for adorkable girls trying to find their way in a super awkward time of their lives.I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. Whenever the players move, instead of the player drawing a card from the top of the deck, Brianna picks out a card for them. Cons: The point of the book was absolutely pointless, it was too easy, it was very immature, and it was somewhat boring. Like most things in her life, the path of true love doesn’t run all that smoothly, mostly thanks to the arrival of handsome exchange student André and the machinations of long-time enemy Mackenzie. It’s not totally unrealistic to finally make the ship sail instead of dragging it out for silly plot drama that would never actually happen in real life.

In Nikki Maxwell’s newest diary, it’s the countdown to the end of the school year, and Nikki’s juggling some big questions about how she’ll spend her summer.

It’s been twelve books and Nikki and Brandon have obviously liked each other for all of those books to no avail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment