276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plus Nacho Libre Fancy Dress Costume

£30.795£61.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Funny Halloween Adult Costume | Pretend I'm A Red Solo Cup | Pretend I am shirt | Costume for him | Costume for her | Halloween Party shirt Squid Game Costume Red Novelty Halloween Accessory Cosplay Shape Prop Party TV Man Comes With Mask, Belt, Gloves Large-3XL

There are three main pieces to a Nacho Libre Costume: the red cape, the red and blue wrestling tights, and red wrestling boots. While this costume is simple, it can be difficult to get the look right. Any costume where you need multiple pieces in the same color can cause some accuracy issues. The Red Cape

Required Cookies & Technologies

Bob Ross Wig – Brown Costume Party Afro Wig for Men, Women, and Kids Bob Ross Costume, Halloween Party & Play Nacho Libre - "When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun" - 8x10 Digital Print Now, fold the extra material under to form a nice edge and super glue (I like using the super glue gel) or hot glue the fabric to the shoe, just above the sole so the person still has traction from the shoe.

Choose from our assortment of Nacho Libre costumes for adults and kids, designed to capture the essence of this lovable and eccentric character. From the signature red and blue wrestling singlet to the bold mask and cape, our costumes are made with attention to detail, ensuring an authentic look that will make you stand out at any Halloween party or event.

Lucha Libre Guitar Strap - Luchador Wrestling Masks Guitar Strap - Handmade- Double Padded - Fits Acoustic Electric or Bass Guitars

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment