276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy RoboVac G30 Verge Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Smart Dynamic Navigation 2000Pa Strong Suction Wi-Fi Boundary Strips Included Qu iet Super-Thi

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The other problem is that the spot cleaning mode isn’t quite as logical as it ought to be. The icon on the button that controls the process looks like it should start in the middle and work its way out, cleaning in an increasing spiral shape. However, in my experience, the centre of the cleaning area appeared to move as the RoboVac’s arcs got wider, sometimes moving away from the area I wanted cleaned.

The Eufy RoboVac G30 Hybrid looks very similar to the brand’s other robot vacuum cleaners. Sporting a familiar circular design, complete with a plastic bumper surrounding the top half of the appliance, it measures 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches / 32.5 x 32.5 x 7. 2cm ( h x w x d). This is a relatively compact robot vacuum, which means it had few issues navigating under furniture with low clearance. Under the hood are 31 sensors, including infrared and a hall effect sensor, which enable the robot vacuum to move around your home avoiding any large furniture. The latter uses magnetic fields to identify position and distance. Unlike some robot vacuums on the market, such as the Ecovacs T8 Aivi, the Eufy RoboVac G30 Hybrid doesn’t have a built-in camera to help it see obstacles. Because of being not as powerful and a different type of disposable bag, the eufy RoboVac LR30 Hybrid+ is cheaper. Yes, the eufy robots that have an electronic water tank which means, you can control water level output. Normally there are three modes, low, medium and high. Set Boundary Strips: Exclude your kid's play area or your pet's bed. RoboVac uses specialized dual-Hall Sensors to detect the Boundary Strips you set, ensuring it only cleans the areas required.The robot vacuum was pleasingly quiet on both its lower power settings and its most powerful suction level, registering a maximum of 61.8dB on our decibel meter. This is the equivalent of a dishwasher mid-cycle, which is an acceptable level of noise – especially since it won’t be running for longer than 30 minutes at a time if cleaning an entire floor. This is worth doing if you can’t tidy a particular knot of cables out of the way, as I did experience some problems with it getting tangled with cables lying on the floor. However, it did a good job of climbing from hard floor onto rugs and even doormats without getting beached.

Eufy RoboVac G30 Verge, Charging Base, 6.6 ft. Boundary Strips, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, 5 Cable Ties, Welcome Guide Only the eufy 30, 30C, 30C MAX, 35C, G30 Edge, and Verge come with magnetic tape. The difference between them is app support and the length of the boundary strips. Final question, some robots come with modes for the mop feature as well (similar to the standard and max modes in the vacuum features). Does the G10/G30 have this feature for mopping as well? (In a high mode, the robot would dispense more water for an intense clean).Thanks to mapping, the robot resumes cleaning when it’s done charging in case it didn’t finish the job before the battery died. The L and X series are the only robots guided by Lidar, save a cleaning map, have the most advanced navigation, can be sent to clean a specific room/area, and can be used in a bigger house.

If you’re looking for a quiet, low-profile vacuum with a small base that’s perfect for apartment living, then the eufy RoboVac G30 Verge is a great place to start. This robot vacuum is remarkably quiet, and fits under every piece of raised furniture I own. However, I recommend keeping in mind that the G30 is on the weaker side for a robot vacuum, and requires a watchful eye to make sure its accessories stay on during use. I have some cluttered areas. Do I have to buy a eufy with boundary strips or the other models have no-go zones too? eufy offers a number of G30 vacuums, but it’s easy to figure out the differences between the eufy RoboVac G30, G30 Verge, G30 Edge, and G30 Hybrid. The Verge is simply the brand’s G30 vacuum that ships with one set of boundary strips; the Edge is a G30 that ships with two sets of boundary strips; and the G30 ships without any boundary strips. The G30 Hybrid, as well as other eufy by Anker Hybrid vacuums, is a combination robot vacuum and mop. For bigger homes, I suggest getting a robot with mapping abilities and longer runtime. This might be the G30 or the L70 Hybrid. These would be efficient and spend less time cleaning your place while the randomly moving models would not cover the whole area and might get lost.

Customer reviews

Yes, you can but with the L70 Hybrid, you will not be able to schedule the robot, set no-go zones, watch the cleaning process, etc. In the box of the eufy by Anker RoboVac G30 Verge, you’ll find the eufy RoboVac G30 vacuum itself, along with a charging base, AC power adapter, two side brushes, two filters, and a cleaning tool. I’ve discussed my love for these cleaning tools before, and this iteration is no exception. Often included with robot vacuums from China, cut-and-brush cleaning tools make safely removing hair from your vacuum’s brush roll a breeze.

This robot vacuum also uses a brushless motor. That isn’t to say that there are no brushes on it; it still uses side brushes and a brush roll to collect dirt and debris. The motor, however, is brushless, so the G30 is much quieter than most vacuums or robot vacuums during operation despite its maximum of 2000Pa suction power. It’s so quiet, in fact, that the noise level of the RoboVac G30’s wheels on the floor is comparable to the sound of its motor. Eufy promises that, at 55-68dB, it’s about as loud as a microwave oven, and I have to agree. If you like to turn your robot vacuum before quiet times, you’ll really appreciate its super-low operating volume—and if, like me, you have a pet that’s a little anxious, they’ll love it, too. As you might expect from a parent company like Anker, this vacuum boasts an impressive battery life. It has a runtime of up to 110 minutes (or 1 hour and 50 minutes) on a single charge, which is pretty impressive! There are four models that has mopping: G10 Hybrid, G30 Hybrid, L70 Hybrid, L35 Hybrid, and X8 Hybrid. IR Remote Control & App ControlIn Auto mode, which you’ll probably use most often, it’s not too loud. One of my few complaints about the Roomba 675 is how loud it runs. The RoboVac G30, on the other hand, didn’t bother me, even with BoostIQ enabled, which Eufy warns can increase the noise level. If you need boundary strips more than mapping so the C30 Max is a great buy. Especially when it's as cheap as now. Run it every other day so it will go across those areas it missed last time. If you are going to use it once a week, I would suggest getting something with mapping. The G30 is only slightly cheaper than the G30 Edge so it seems a worthwhile upgrade to utilise the no-go zones feature, especially considering it comes with boundary strips included. Apart from this differentiation, the vacuums are mostly identical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment