276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Lumalou Better Bedtime Routine System - Wall-Mounted, 3-in-1 Interactive Helper - Sleep Trainer and Nursery Sound Machine - For Newborns

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fisher-Price Lumalou Better Bedtime Routine System - Wall-Mounted, 3-in-1 Interactive Helper - Sleep Trainer and Nursery Sound Machine - For Newborns If I don’t hit finish naptime before timer goes off, the machine switches from playing lullabies to playing white noise while all the colored lights go out. This keeps my son assleep… he doesn’t wake up in the transition of lullaby to white noise so he doesn’t even see the green light to know nap is over & he can get up. A: Tap on “Instructions” above, then tap on the link for the instructions for the product that you have. Please use the Smart Connect app to pair your phone or tablet with the Smart Connect product and not the Bluetooth Settings on your phone or tablet.

MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS Place a wall anchor into each of the drilled holes. Tap each wall anchor lightly with hammer until the ends of each wall anchor are even with the surface of the wall. 11 Align the holes on the cord wrap cleat with the wall anchors. Insert two screws into the holes in the cord wrap and tighten with a Phillips screwdriver. Do not over-tighten. NAP TIME Touch to start nap time on your device or press the button on the underside of the remote. The start button changes to a stop button if you'd like to stop the nap timer or press the same button on the underside of the remote. Touch this button on the home screen to play your light and sound choices during a nap. Or press the top button on the remote. A: Most iOS and Android phones are compatible. See fisher-price.com/smartconnect for a list of known compatible devices. You can link up with the free Smart Connect app to can create personalised routines, set bedtime and wake times, and choose calming music and lights. SLEEP TRAINING SCHEDULE Starting with Sunday, add a bedtime and a wake time for each day of the week by using the pull down menus to choose both times. You can also set up a nap time too! Touch to advance to the next day.

InstructionSheets

Note: after you hit start naptime, you have to hit start soothing for the music to start. This wasn’t obvious to me right away. Q: What should I do if I’m having a hard time pairing my phone or tablet with my Smart Connect product? This soother could become perfect with an update to the app allowing you to schedule when it turns off in the morning. MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS Attach the Lumalou™ unit to the screws. Gently slide the unit down to secure. We do wish the option exist at nap time for all sound to stop when nap duration is over & green light would be on for at least 4-5 minutes.

The clever onscreen icons guide your child through their bedtime routine, and there's even a fun remote to press as they do each step.TIME TO GET UP A press of the remote button lets your child know when it is time to sleep or time to wake up. Red star means it's time to sleep. Green star means it's time to wake up! Here's some help: If the Lumalou™ unit is unplugged or the power in your home goes out, you will lose the current time. Without the current time, the routine and sleep trainer functions will be disabled until you re-connect the Lumalou™ unit to the app. Customise with the Smart Connect™ app! Create personalised routines, set sleep and wake times, and select soothing music and lights We like this bedtime routine trainer nightlight for our 4 year old son. The only complaints we have are as follows: HOME SCREEN Customize settings like light colors and light brightness, song and sound choices, light and sound timers, volume, and to turn ON/OFF Ready, Settle, Sleep™ lights and sounds playlist. Choose Routines or Sleep Trainer and then touch this button to setup a routine/sleep times for each day of the week. There are eight tasks and three custom tasks (you assign them) to create a routine. Add routine options: The Lumalou only allows the option for one routine setup at a time. So if we setup sons bedtime routine for the week, it doesn’t allow us to setup a morning routine as well. I imagine next year we will look for a more advanced sleep system if they don’t update this one without having to buy a brand new item.

Customize with the Smart Connect™ app! Create personalized routines, set sleep and wake times, and select soothing music and lights Q: When I try to pair my phone or tablet with my Smart Connect product, it asks me for a PIN. What should I use for the PIN? The Fisher-Price® Lumalou™ Better Bedtime Routine System helps make getting your child to bed easier. The wall-mounted, interactive helper guides kids through the nighttime routine, rewarding them as they complete each task. The Lumalou™ system also serves as an infant to toddler sleep-training tool and sound machine with lights and a sleep expert-approved music playlist to help your child settle down for sleep. Easily customize and control your child's daily tasks, sleep timers, as well as the music, sounds and lights with the convenient Smart Connect™ app. What I found during my comparison is that no white noise has all the features you need/want. The perfect white noise must include customizable noise, on/off timer, and a night light.I had no problems with the app or connecting. There’s good customization but you’re also limited by the presets. For example, you can set a timer on the sleep stage from 5mins to 1.5hours, or continuous. Why not 11 hours? Why not turn off at 7am? This is where the smart plug comes in: you can use it to schedule when the soother turns off, although you still have to manually turn it on at bedtime. Sleep expert-approved Ready, Settle, Sleep™ music playlist with multi-color lights help baby fall asleep and stay asleep

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment