276°
Posted 20 hours ago

REDCAMP Camp Bed for Adults, 28" Extra Wide Heavy Duty Folding Camping Bed for Travel Outdoor Office Indoor Fishing, Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coleman are one of our favourite outdoor gear manufacturers and the Coleman Airbed Cot is a great example of exemplary design. It’s a double camp bed using what we would call a hybrid folding/inflatable design – basically the base can fold away small and the mattress is fully inflatable. In our minds this gives the best combination of portability and comfort if there are two of you to cater for and you don’t mind snuggling up together! Coleman also offer a single bed option at about half the price using a similar layout. Yet another great feature here is its legs, they are extendable and you can transform the cot into a lounger, and you can recline it to several different positions. With such adjustable leg length, you can make it horizontal on uneven ground. Please follow the link to my full review. The high-quality 1200D oxford material increases its strength, waterproof nature and tightly stays in place so you can sleep comfortably. When folded into its carry bag, it weighs only 35.3lbs making it easy to carry around for indoor and outdoor use. Fold-out beds are ideal for people who struggle to get up and down from a mattress or sleeping pad placed directly on the ground. Furthermore, a fold-out bed can offer a small amount of underside storage space in some cases. However, we think it’s worth sacrificing that space for a bed with criss-crossed legs as these offer increased stability. So it is time to conclude this text dealing with camping cots for heavy people, you have plenty of options here. Now, how to choose?

The Magnum XL is a military-style cot with a nicely designed frame, and it collapses to 45 x 9 x 7 inches (114 x 23 x 18 cm). The weight is31.3 lb (14.2 kg) so you would not carry it around; this is a tool to use at places with a car access. Everything is big here, this is why it is in the list, so the bed is84 x 39 inches (213 x 99 cm). This EVER ADVANCED Oversized XXL Folding Camping Cot has an incredible weight capacity of 550 lb (250 kg), so you realize why I have added it here in the list. The Cabela’s Big Outdoorsman Cot with Lever Arm is both long and wide. The dimensions are 85 x 40 inches (216 x 102 cm). This is why it is in my list of extra long camping cots. The declared capacity of this cot is 800 lb (363 kg) and this makes it the number one on the market. I have not seen any other cot that would come close to this value.

Preview

The weight is less impressive, 20 lb (9.07 kg), and the bed is not particularly big,75 x 25 inches (191 x 64 cm). So this cot is more suited for shorter people. But apart from the capacity, this is also a really large cot suitable for tall people and for users who want to have extra space. So the bed size is enormous 85 x 42.1 inches (216 x 107 cm).

But this is also a long cot, with its 85 x 39 inches (216 x 99 cm) it is a great option for very tall people. So I have included it in my list of extra-long camping cots and also in the list of extra-wide cots. The bed size is 85 x 40 inches (216 x 101.6 cm), so this is one of the largest and the strongest cots that exist, and it is the most popular of all cots here.If you are on an ultra-strict budget, the Eurohike Utah 4 Leg Camp Bed is an excellent investment. Whilst the camp bed is surprisingly affordable, it still maintains superior quality. In fact, the camp bed is ideal even for nights in frigid weather.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment