276°
Posted 20 hours ago

What’s Your Vibe?: Tuning into your best life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Combining chart-topping pop music with the theories of Carl Jung and Brene Brown, the 7 Days singer recounts the highs and lows of his high-profile career and offers advice and philosophy for those undergoing difficult times. While there is recognizable personnel and a distinguishable sound throughout a lot of his work, Billy Idol has always pushed himself to try different things. Idol discusses his musical journey, his desire to constantly move forward, and the strong connection that he shares with Stevens.

I am now in a place where I've learned to have good vibes, to be true to myself, but it hasn't always been this way. This is not a traditional memoir, and it's not a self-help book either. It's a series of lessons learned from a life lived, many of which I've only realised in retrospect - after all, it is only through living that we can learn and grow. Is there something you hope people get out of the songs you've been doing over the last 10 years? Do you find yourself putting out a message that keeps repeating?What's Your Vibe? by Craig David is out now! It was released on 6th October. Where can I buy Craig David's What's That Vibe?

It was the start of a new beginning and the end of sort of the innocence and the child phase for me. I had to process this fame and rise. And I'm seeing the whole world, traveling to countries and places I've never been before. In Craig's much-anticipated first book - part-memoir, part self-help - he shares his journey of reinvention, self-love and acceptance, and the lessons he's learned along the way. I'm still learning, still a journeyman, with much to still absorb; still making mistakes, still striving. But I feel privileged now - after a lot of interesting twists and turns along the way - to share my journey with you. Who you are" and "wearing your heart on sleeve" became the topic to hopefully be the empowerment song for someone who wants to be able to express who they are. I felt like it really touched a lot of people's hearts. He was the perfect person [to sing it with me].Steve has said that you like to mix up a variety of styles, yet everyone assumes you're the "Rebel Yell"/"White Wedding" guy. But if they really listen to your catalog, it's vastly different. Craig went on to reveal that the book has been two years in-the-making, and been a labour of love. What's Your Vibe? spans the whole of Craig's career from working with Artful Dodger on 'Re-Rewind', right up to the present day. Craig then signed another new record with Universal Motown and released sixth album 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered'. It featured covers of classics from Stevie Wonder, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye and Al Green.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment