276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bath & Body Works DARK KISS Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist 236 mL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was thinking this would smell like BS Midnight Fantasy(which is nice but is pretty much just blueberry on me).

I get how this is thought of as a night scent, but I think the name and description of this are really coloring how people are perceiving it. I started wearing it when I went to Italy and my guy room mate looked at me curiously as I left the bathroom and goes, "It always smells so good in there when you come out". The body cream is so strong you almost don't need to use another product from the line, but I decided to invest in the body mist to really insure longevity on this scent. Initially it is sweet from the berries but after drying it is mainly an incense scent with a touch of vanilla and plums. I won't argue that this smells "more expensive than it is", or that it's necessarily "like a designer perfume", because it kind of isn't.After that initial sweet burst, the scent quieted down a little and reminded me of Sweet Tarts candy.

Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! qualifying purchase amount is based on qualifying Auto Refresh merchandise subtotal after all discounts are applied. Overall, I have fallen in love with this scent even though it is cheap smelling, very sweet, and kind of "lame" in comparison to all my VERY expensive Guerlains, etc. I live the dark kiss body mist, I don’t smell the incense everyone is talking about I get the dark berry and whipped cream it’s so so delicious.Personally find it only okay but, when my husband smelt it on me he went wild and talked me into getting it. it's sooooo intoxicating, mysterious, I mean it's sweet but at the same time is some bitter, definitely my signature fragrance, I always carried with me the travel size body lotion and everyone who smelled me was so enchanted by this amazing fragrance and the long-lasting it´s incredible too! I cannot imagine myself using up a full bottle of this fragrance, but I sure will use up what little remains in the bottle I received.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment