276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 54 Beige, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A spokesperson told Cosmopolitan: "We can confirm that following a strategic review of Coty's Consumer Beauty brands in the UK, we've made the difficult decision to exit Bourjois. Yeah I love their under eye concealer. I’ve tried far more expensive brands but this one doesn’t sink in to fine lines. The clamour surrounding the Healthy Mix foundation and concealer range is well justified, for a start. Where high street complexion products can be hard to get right, this range is just-so: coverage is generous but lightweight, finishes are luminous and flattering, and textures are easy to build. So sophisticated are these formulas, it was once rumoured that the brand shared recipes with another, more premium French cosmetics brand (not true, as it turns out, but we could easily have believed it!). Bourjois включва грим за лице, очи и устни. Използвайте въображението си и направете перфектната колекция, съдържаща всички необходими средства за зашеметяваща визия. Независимо от вида грим, който трябва да направите, има огромно богатство от артикули, които гарантират перфектен резултат във всяка ситуация.

Bourjois - козметика на най-добри цени | Makeup.bg Bourjois - козметика на най-добри цени | Makeup.bg

Bourjois датира от... сценичния грим. През 1863 г. Джоузеф-Алберт Понсин създава първите продукти за грим и парфюми за актьори от парижките театри. Пет години по-късно бизнесът преминава във владение на Александър-Наполеон Буржоа и оттогава компанията започва да се развива последователно. Широката гама бързо надхвърля тесния кръг от артистите и достига до други клиенти. Резултатът от този начин на действие се проявява в милионите жени, почитатели на козметиката на бранда. However, the brand - which was founded in Paris by cosmetologist Joseph-Albert Ponsi in 1863- will still be available to shop overseas. Bourjois от другите марки в бранша? Елегантната опаковка, поддържана в романтичен стил, високата трайност на гримовете и не на последно място ниската цена – тези елементи правят парижкия шик модерен на всички континенти. Мненията на доволните клиенти не оставят никакво съмнение, че компанията е изключително старателна към удовлетворяването на изискванията на своите потребители. Bourjois: голямо щастие в малка опаковкаFoundation: Nars - more expensive but lasts ages. They do a brilliant tinted moisturiser that is similar to the bourjois cc cream. I wasn’t expecting this to be a super star foundation, but it performs very well for my mature, dry skin.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation Rose Ivory

I loved Bourjois! Their Cc cream was the best out there. I loved their blush and bronzer too. I’ve been experimenting with some other brands since. It’s so hot and miss.

IT'S one of the very few makeup brands that us, our mums AND our grandmas all love to shop from - but from now on, it's going to be much harder to get our hands on the best Bourjois beauty bits. pump may not be enough to cover the face.1 pump=more light finish.2 pumps=medium coverage to give you a healthy appearance. I'm glad this works for so many people but I want to describe my experience with it for those with skin similar to mine, because it was really bad for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment