276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bandai NAMCO Entertainment Gunpla High Grade HG/144 Gundam Aerial, Clear (2593849)

£12.85£25.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Adults who have never before completed a model kit are advised to avoid kits of skill level 4 or 5 until they have gained modeling experience working with something less challenging. Gundam modeling spread in the 1990s with North America and Europe being exposed to Gundam through television and manga. Aside from flashbacks or ending visuals, the original form of the Aerial only directly appears in nine episodes, after which it is upgraded into the Aerial Rebuild.

I had a near disaster when taking photos of Aerial, as it fell off the stand and almost snapped one of the antennae. With thick thighs, smooth curves and a larger head than we're used to seeing (not quite Super Deform level, but proportionally outside of the norm), it was a decidedly more feminine form than any Gundam I've seen before.It explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as your rights to control them. This model kit is perfect for hobbyists and enthusiasts, or for those who are just starting out and looking to expand their collection.

You can combine them all together to make a massive, badass-looking shield, attach them to Aerial for extra “mobility and defensive abilities” (and badass points), or separate them altogether and use some extra stands/effect parts for some mobile funnel shooting action. While initially able to overpower the Darilbalde and even achieving Permet Score 8, the Aerial Rebuild loses the duel due to sabotage by Miorine Rembran and Prospera Mercury, and as part of the wager between the dueling parties the Aerial Rebuild is thus taken away from Suletta by Prospera. Tools and supplies required to complete kits of this class are unchanged from those of skill level 4. The plastic is a nice finish right out of the box (semi-gloss on the white and yellow parts and a nice matte finish on the blue and red parts) and unlike the sticker-fests of older HGs, there are minimal color-correcting stickers for Aerial (with blue/white stickers for the shield being the only ones offered). Digimon Adventure (Japanese: デジモンアドベンチャー, Hepburn: Dejimon Adobenchā), known as Digimon: Digital Monsters[4] in English-speaking territories, is a 1999 Japanese anime television series produced by Toei Animation in cooperation with WiZ, Bandai and Fuji Television.Master Grade gundams are 1/100 scale kits designed and made to higher standards than High Grade (HG) kits but fall under Perfect Grade (PG) kits. Skill Level 2 kits require basic plastic model assembly techniques, such as cutting parts from the runners, and cutting or sanding away the remains of the gates (the place where the part was connected to the runner). So, if it’s a birthday, Christmas or just can’t find that perfect item then purchasing one of our E-Gift cards is the option for you. The baby-blue seems lighter than usual (though in truth it's no lighter than Freedom Gundam) and it feels less threatening, which is a nice way to make it feel like the wolf in sheep's clothing it's really intended to be.

It looks odd on its own, but add a shield and suddenly it makes sense - you can create far more natural defensive stances thanks to that little addition and it's why the Gund-bits will stay in that formation on my display. It is equipped with a shield made up of GUND-BITs, a next-generation remote-controlled swarm weapon system. These kits became popular among mecha anime fans and model enthusiasts in Japan and nearby Asian countries beginning in the 1980s.

The legs feature slide joints, where the knee and thigh parts can be moved to follow the movement of the knee joint; the toe parts also have a split structure to reproduce natural ground contact. Gundam Aerial from "Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury" joins the 1/100 "FULL MECHANICS" model kit lineup from Bandai!

While we’re still reeling from the final episode of the first part of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury , we’ve got another kit review from the show. On that note there are multiple hand options to allow you to hold the various weapons, though a minor nitpick is there is only one open hand option. A flight unit developed by combining the resources and skills of the Earth House students that replaces the standard backpack for additional propulsion in space to match the FP/A-77 Gundam Pharact's mobility.

References to The Tempest can be seen elsewhere in The Witch from Mercury with X-EX01 Gundam Calibarn being named similarly to the half-monster Caliban. If I were to have one gripe with the kit design, it would be that the ankle and shoulder connectors have noticeable empty openings which give away its HG-ness. There are four factions or houses in the series (Earth, Grassley, Peil, and Jeturk), and the mobile suits across each faction are designed by different designers in real life, giving them a distinct look and feel from each other. I’ve been spoiled a lot by most of my recent RG ( Sazabi, Nu Gundam) and HG builds ( Moon Gundam and Beyond Global RX-78) which were super flexible and impressive so I’m measuring her against a high bar.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment