276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tiny Treasures Double Pushchair (Doll sold separately)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amie 'This is for birthday gift but they well made look so cute in their outfit which are soft they smell like real new born too I know my little girl is going to love them Love how they come strapped in there box ,, She will have hours off fun With these two'

Ellie 'I really liked the bag and accessories, best assortment out there. Bag is a little smaller than expected, but daughter loves it. Nice change from pink!' The first factor that you can look at is the brand. Often we can get a really good understanding of the quality of toys and other gadgets by just looking at the brand. There are some brands that are really well known for great quality, whilst others might be better known for value.(and some are known to be poor in both areas). Clare 'I managed to buy this on sale at an excellent price but would happily have paid full price. Beautiful quality and the lovely muted pink and grey make it very attractive to look at. Unlike a lot of toy prams it’s a good size for older or taller children who like to play with dolls. I bought the twin tiny treasures dolls to go with it and can fit both dolls in although it’s a tight squeeze which is understandable considering it is only designed to hold one doll. My daughter loves it, she can be quite heavy handed with toys but I can tell this will stand up to lots of use, very sturdy and well made. Top marks!' Lisac 'Great quality sling for my 4yo daughter. She's quite a small build so it's a little big on her but happy for her to grow into it.' Jill 'Bought this as a gift for my goddaughter’s birthday. However the quality was so poor that I returned it immediately. It looked so cheap, would have been embarrassed to give it to her.'Mumzee 'My four year old granddaughter adores these dollies She received for her birthday, loves to dress them and put to sleep in her new prampush too !!!'

Next up is the material. Take a look at what Chad Valley Tiny Treasures Doll’s Pram is made from. Often you can spot the quality of the product based on the materials used to make it, with some obvious signs of a cheaper product with certain types of material. With some toys this will be more important than others. So you’ll already have a good idea of whether the material is actually a big deal or not when buying Doll prams and pushchairs. Leanne 'Great dolls pram. Ideal for taller children. My daughter loves it. Good quality. Should last her a while.'

Ash 'The description stated it was a PRAM with a bag and it gave measurements of the pram directions to use the pram it was a VERY VERY misleading way of selling a small bit of fabric that no one would of bought otherwise'

Emz 'The girls dolls pram is fantastic and the photographs do not do the production justice. This is a very loved toy being played with as a favourite gift daily by my daughter.' Littlelegs80 'Bought this for my daughters 7th birthday and she absolutely adores it. Much better height for her than her previous pram, adjustable handles so can see this lasting a while. She loves that it faces both ways. It was easy to put together, really lovely to push. Overall fantastic little buy x'Kirstied 'My 7 year old daughter received this for her Christmas from grandparents and she hasn’t stopped playing with it since. It’s sturdy and well made. Only small thing that could make it better would be an accompanying bag and maybe a bit of padding in the bottom, as my daughter was concerned was a bit hard for her baby!'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment