276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Closer to Love: How to Attract the Right Relationships and Deepen Your Connections

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vex believes that the purest love, unconditional love is built on self-love. He has developed practises and skills to help him heal, build stronger connections and find peace and joy within his own relationships. Now he wants to share his wisdom to help guide readers on their own journeys. If you always play the victim when something goes wrong, life will always treat you like one. Don’t let your circumstances define your future.” A really practical interactive guide to help you think about your situation, and love. This isnt a book that you need to read from cover to cover as depending on the situation, different sections may apply. As a single person, I found the start better than the second half, but that could switch in the future. Maturitatea emoțională constă în a avea un dezacord fără a umili, a învinovăți, a insulta și a-ți proiecta traumele emoționale asupra altcuiva.” Gaby Roslin I have always believed in the idea that people inspire people. I know what's what inspired me... and Vex really is the ultimate example of that.

This book is a real game changer, it book highlights all the points that are needed in creating a healthy relationship with your partner as well as with yourself. The writing style of the author is very perspicuous, the things which are discussed here are very realistic which you can apply in your own life. It is a perfect guide for anyone who struggles with the issue of understanding themselves or the people around them. Now, if you want to attract this kind of love, I am here to convey the 3 best lessons I learned from Closer to Love that will help even singles like me. Ready? Speaking from his personal experiences of healing from heartbreak and finding lasting love, Vex shares practical advice and thought-provoking insights to help you:cum se întâmplă: partenerul se întinde după telefon imediat ce vă duceți la culcare, partenera continuă să facă planuri care nu te includ și pe tine...și așa mai departe. Ți se vorbește ca și cum ai fi un idiot, partenerul de viață îți adresează remarci sarcastice, mormăi ceva jignitor în barbă, te întorci acasă și dai iarăși de o grămadă de vase murdare, indiscreții din trecut pe care nu le poți uita...Toate acestea și multe altele sunt doar câteva moduri în care cuplurile interacționează prost. terapia relațională imago, inițiată în mare parte de dr. Harville Hendrix, teoria spune că ne îndrăgostim de cineva care deține cheia trecutului nostru. Este și persoana care ne poate incita să creștem și să ne maturizăm. Deși ne naștem întregi și compleți, acumulăm experiențe de viață atât pozitive, cât și negative de la părinții sau îngrijitorii noștri și ne formăm o imagine a acestora, imago, în mintea noastră inconștientă. Căutăm apoi pe cineva care să corespundă acestei imagini în relațiile noastre romantice și ne dorim ca partenerul nostru să ne vindece de acele răni și cicatrici timpurii create de părinții noștri.” Will make you see you from your own perspective as well as those who matter the most to the ones who does not But I did highlight a few things that I found particularly helpful and a few things that I found not so helpful. I found the writer wanted us to like certain phrases he said and he made this very clear by writing it in bold. I found most of the things I took away from this book were sandwiched in between the stuff he wanted me to like.

You can’t change your past, but you can choose to make your future a lighter place. Here’s the thing – it’s your responsibility to heal yourself.” The sentiments throughout are beautiful and well intentioned. But at no point did I feel I was getting closer to love or have a more meaningful understanding of relationships. I bought the book to look towards saving a relationship and I can definitely see how this could have helped. Self love isn’t something I’ve ever focused on, leading me to where I am now amongst other topics, all of which are spoken about in this book.

Essential reading for anyone looking to deepen their understanding of themselves and their relationships. The first step is to build a close relationship with ourselves. Tools to achieve this includes l journaling, spritual, physical, and mental self-care, maintaining hobbies/interests and self-regulation. No relationship is always glamorous, conflicts are everywhere. In a time where relationships are more complex than ever, Vex King discusses how we can find true connections, unconditional love, and lasting relationships. He uses three clear steps to help you understand the role you play within your connections, build meaningful relationships, and learn how to love authentically and unconditionally. He shares the affirmations, tips, situations and tactics that give us a clear understanding. Here you'll have many questions to answer, and many things to learn.

You deserve a relationship where you are seen, heard, understood, and accepted for you really are.”

stars, I am in no way a professional simply because I am a psychology student. So take this review with a grain of salt!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment