276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Balcony Flower Pot Railing Shelf, Metal Balcony Hanging Flower Rack Pot Stand Plant Storage Railing Shelf, Iron Hanging Planter Shelf

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In that case we suggest you feed one of the stake’s ends down thru a tiny hole (that you drill) in the lip of the container.

For wire shelves: 2 x wire shelf brackets per shelf - For 600mm x 300mm shelf size you will need the 320mm wire shelf brackets. We managed it though and don't think you notice too much that we had to fit it away from the wall slightly. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love!Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. We make lots of different styles of furniture that can be made to any size and finish, please get in touch for a bespoke quote. Our rustic wood shelves are available in a range of lengths and with the option of a hanging rail and mug hooks. If you are sick and tired of bleak and bare walls and in desperate need of more storage space in your kitchen or bathroom, then this black hanging shelf is just what you need.

Slow communications to to rectify the problem but a suitable agreement was achieved after several days. The shelves come with metal brackets that are simple 90 degree steel angles, and come with all the fixings bolts and fittings.Many of our clothing racks are equipped with wheels, making them easily mobile to move wherever and whenever you may need. As well as offering lightweight clothing racks and clothing racks with shelves, we also feature heavy duty clothes rails that allow you to hang a multitude of clothing items with confidence. With a contemporary and modern look, this bookcase will make an excellent addition to any room in your home. Floating shelves for the minimalistBecause, with their minimal and sleek look, the floating shelves truly can work their magic wherever you place them.

The one thing I would say is that you need to make sure your corner, where you want to put the shelf, is at a right angle. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.Obviously I can try and come up with a model myself, but I'm a novice at Blender and even less than a novice at Fusion 360, so I'm hoping something is out there already. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I have an airbrushing booth that I made primarily using a grow tent, which has a skeleton made of these metal rails.

The rails are secured to the wall with elegant round brackets that are strong enough to hold a good-sized saucepan and a few utensils, they should be equally spaced to give the best support to your rail and hide any joins on the really long ones. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Or let a series of shelves claim an entire wall in the living room for you to fill with personal details. very quick and easy to assemble, comes with solid wall plugs, not suitable for plasterboard so be prepared to have your own at hand.Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Designed to encourage a different way of thinking, this clever shelf plays with the idea of what space is and how it can be used. Our aged brass hanging rails measure 19mm in diameter and are available in several standard lengths.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment