276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Summer Waves Filter Pump 2271 L/H Pool Pump Swimming Pool Pump

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both durable and easy to set up, these popular pools will provide hours of fun season after season. Available in an assortment of shapes and sizes, you and all your friends will have plenty of space to splash around.

Both Summer Waves and Intex are pretty comparable when it comes to customer satisfaction. Each company has their unique versions of their above ground pools, giving you a variety of pools to choose from to fit your wants and needs.The Intex swimming pool also comes with a filter pump. But besides saving money like in the former pool, I got much better filtration. I don`t think it`s due to the more efficient pump, but due to a specific technology. Customers split into several fan groups with their own favourite brands – Bestway, Intex, and Summer Waves. RUST RESISTANT – Encapsulated with inner and outer powder coating ensures the ultimate resistance to rust; the T-Joints are engineered for high strength and infused with UV inhibitor to ensure...

If you are acquainted with what sort of problems your pool cleaner pump has, it is super easy to solve the issue within a short span of time. You may have faced a lot of problems with your pool cleaner pump and for the proper source of information, you may have suffered a lot. Some people can try above ground pools before purchasing an inground basin like a test of your strength. We have to give the edge here to Summer Waves Elite Frame Pools. Since Intex is a more recognized brand, its pools are a bit pricey for some families. And a good alternative for those looking for a large pool is Summer Waves’ Elite Frame pool sets. They almost have the same features yet they differ in pricing. Summer Waves Elite Pro Series vs Intex Ultra XTR Frame Online prices and sale effective dates may differ from those in-store and may vary by region. Dealers may sell for less.Hello, Rico! Thank you very much for your question! Bestway and Intex manufacturers strictly recommend preparing the ground before the pool installation regardless of the pool type, model, and size. Both pool sets come in different shapes such as round and rectangular. Both are good large-sized above ground pools that can accommodate at least four adults. Hello, Liz! Thank you very much for your question! As far as we know, pool manufacturers do not sell extra pool liners as a replacement kit. However, they offer lots of various tire repair methods to prolong your original liner’s life. You can try patches, epoxy and other adhesives. Look for more options and products here. I have around Intex ULTRA Frame pool which is now three years old and the liner has had its day. I have been trying to replace the liner but I can not find a new liner. My questions:

Usually, frame pools have a very durable frame, which can last for more than 10 years with proper maintenance. The liner is subject to more damage, tearing, and leaks. So, this pool element should be changed every 5 years. However, practice shows that the liner gets out of service within 2-3 years. Conclusion The installation is almost the same. Frame elements connect without any tools. Though the manufacturer says installation takes only 30 minutes, I managed to complete it only after 60 minutes. Anyway, for me, it`s still speedy. During this period of my life, I worked as a sales manager at Olympic Pool & Spa Supplies. The job helped me learn everything about swimming pools and related pool equipment, as well as how to choose the best option and what to pay attention to. CANADIAN TIRE® and the CANADIAN TIRE Triangle Design are registered trade-marks of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.Jan 20, 2021: Please pay attention that the water capacity I’ve mentioned in the review forms about 80% of the pools’ maximum capacity. Such a choice is dictated by the manufacturers’ recommendations not to overfill the pools and leave about 20% of the space empty.

So, you’re choosing a pool and deciding between Summer Waves vs Intex Pools and you’ve got some hard to answer questions about the two pools. If you figure the gas and cost to eat out and a movie for a family of four the pool can pay for itself within two days of outing skipped and provide much family time at home all summer for entire family. Much healthier for everyone as all need their Vitamin D in this time of trouble to stay healthy. All our pools include filter pumps as well as triple-layer PolyLaminate™ PVC with polyester inner mesh sidewalls, with an option of wall printed graphics. Our Elite Frame Pools come with a ladder, maintenance kit, pool/solar cover and ground cloth.Lowest Prices of the Season are defined as the period between September 1 to November 2, 2023. Offer excludes localized promotions including but not limited to Grand Openings. DURABLE DESIGN: Made of a durable triple-layer polyester mesh and a durable rust-resistant metal frame that will stand up to heavy use and the elements The pool`s frame and the whole construction is identical to the previous pools. We see the galvanized metal frame and polymer liner. The liner consists of two layers of heavy gauge PVC with the polyester mesh between them. However, I should say that I faced difficulties with clogging caused by large debris. At the same time, when I later had an opportunity to compare this filter with more powerful models, I realized the Bestway filter wasn`t very thorough and fast. Hi! I think small amount of water is a problem as it’s warmer and means more favorable environment for bacteria and algae. If you have kids, be ready to change water daily to prevent infections and poisoning. That’s why I prefer larger pools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment