276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aramis Devin Eau de Cologne - 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No, he is not as harsh as Aramis 900 and not as sweet as JHL and can't reach either of them olfactorically in his sublimity, yet Devin has his charm, since he already indicated in 1977 what would be in fashion in the 80s. This couldn't be true. She immediately recognized the letter it looked just too ridiculous What was she supposed to say to that? Was this possibly his kind of The future of Aramis is bright, and we’re excited to see what perfumers they work with in the future. Final Thoughts on Aramis Perfume If you have graduated from simpler and hopelessly accessible scents and want to explore something simultaneously thought-provoking and a source of primal pleasure, then Devin is a logical progression in your fragrance journey. Applied with a light hand, this will likely be appreciated by others around you, too. The word "classic" has been mentioned 33 other times so far in the review, and it comes as no surprise. Devin is one of the most beautiful men's fragrances I've smelled, simple as that. It brings a whole new meaning to "taking the rough with the smooth." Floral fragrances smell lush and flowery. They contain notes like rose, jasmine, and carnation. Floral Aramis fragrances include:

Scent concentration refers to how strong and noticeable a scent is. Concentrations are classified depending on what percentage of the scent blend is pure perfume oil.And indeed, it goes off not so uncolognig: I feel in the prelude a nice, strong, round, predominantly organgigen citrus accord and also something lavender is to be guessed somewhere. If that's not a cologne! My most recent bottle of Polo has not stood up to reformulation at all. What was once glorious pine with wonderful tobacco and mossy notes has turned into pine cleaner and a dirty ashtry to my nose. As a former smoker, that is nothing I want to smell like. Since then, I have had many affairs, looking for someone to fill the shoes of my now lost love. Devin is an Aramis, and Aramis is an Estee Lauder, and he's American. In fact, you wouldn't believe everything that belongs to Estee Lauder, about thirty brands. Among them are: Tom Ford (yahaaaa!), Michael Kors (really?), Le Labo (no, now, they're so independent and all...), Jo Malone (but they're British, aren't they?), Ermengildo Zegna, Frédéric Malle, Clinique and just Aramis. Aramis, by the way, is not an acquired brand, withnephews and -nones! 1960 Lauder has simply said: We make now times ne chic men's line, and we call all "Aramis something", sounds more masculine than Estee Lauder something. Perhaps I should look for a vintage bottle, but I was disappointed with mine from 2015. Comparisons to Polo Green are lost on me other than their shared use of pine and I find Devin altogether different and inferior.

No, they don't smell that much alike. However, I have a thing for fragrances with a good dose of pine in them, my favorite for many years being (vintage) Ralph Lauren Polo. The current formulation is spoiled by its liberal use of galbanum, which is always described as 'grassy', and inEau de parfums (EDPs) are ten to twenty percent perfume oil. These are some of the strongest and longest-lasting fragrances on the market. Aramis EDPs include: Moreover, for an eau de cologne it is anything but light-footed, no rather so rich in content that most people would classify it at least for an eau de toilette if not even as eau de perfume. When choosing an Aramis fragrance, think about two things: the fragrance family (or families) you like, and the scent concentration you’re after. This will help you choose a fragrance you enjoy at a strength and longevity that fits your taste.

Devin come on up, there's red cabbage and roast pork - adapted to today's times it should rather be: "Come on up, there are 2 Big Mäcs, an extra portion of fries and two liters of Coke (with 140 sugar cubes) and pre-programmed fatty liver. Of course, Devin's real name is Kevin, he's slightly obese, irreversibly fused to his Samsung cell phone, smells like fabric softener, wears tasteless brand-name clothes and isn't the brightest light in the lamp shop... I'd call Devin a dated, unspectacular but safe old school men's fragrance which is likely to appeal to fans of Aramis and an older crowd (call me Thomas Hardy, as I'm far from the madding crowd on this one) but wouldn't recommend it if you don't like galbanum, not that it's an obnoxious or overpowering fragrance at all. One Man Show was simply too much. Quorum was too much, and I didn't warm up to it any more now than when I was 16 (47 now). Krizia Uomo is beautiful but didn't do it for me. There's a bitterness on my skin I dislike. Neither did Sung Homme, although I enjoy it now and again. Pino Silvestre is too medicinal to my nose, and Aqua Brava is lovely but too fleeting. Fragrance families refer to the overall scent effect (i.e. “floral,” “woody,” “spicy,” or “fresh”) a fragrance has.

Eau de colognes (EDCs) are three to eight percent perfume oil, and thus are more subtle. They also have a light and citrusy scent to them that other perfumes of a similar concentration might not have. Aramis EDCs include: Eau de toilettes (EDTs) are five to fifteen percent perfume oil. They’re decently powerful, but not as strong or long-lasting as perfumes with more perfume oil. Aramis EDTs include: Woody fragrances smell rich and masculine. They contain notes like leather accord and whiskey, as well as various “-wood” notes. Woody Aramis fragrances include:

Spicy fragrances smell, well, spicy. They contain notes like cinnamon, pepper, and nutmeg. Spicy Aramis fragrances include:Devin was through much of its existence presented as a 'country' eau de cologne, almost as a disclaimer. This has since been removed from the labeling of newer formulations, but the fragrance remains primarily intact. I have an older bottle that just sings the praises of all that is agrestic, raw, rugged (tall pines, herbs, weeds, and grasses, and animalic leather/labdanum), yet vulnerable and tender under the surface (florals, jasmine, lavender, an understated sweetness). A scent like Aramis 900 fits best in romantic settings. Its sillage is on the stronger side, meaning you’ll catch attention when you’re leaning in close to your date. It’s powerful enough to stay all day, all night, and if things go well enough, even into the next day… Aramis was introduced to the world in the early 1960s. Between then and now, they’ve developed a rich and interesting history to go along with their rich and interesting scents. The world-famous Estee Lauder company founded Aramis in 1963. Their goal was to introduce premium men’s colognes and grooming products to the beauty market, which had traditionally been saturated by women. In fact, Aramis by Aramis was the very first men’s fragrance to ever be sold in department stores. This was accompanied by twenty grooming products, such as aftershave, shaving cream, and soap, all in the Aramis by Aramis scent. Aramis has worked with some of the most famous and renowned perfumers in the world. Here are just a few of the notable noses that have partnered with Aramis to create their timeless fragrances.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment