276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Outsunny Walk in Garden Greenhouse with Shelves Polytunnel Steeple Grow House 186L x 120W 190Hcm White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This greenhouse is spacious. Not only does it have a lot more shelf space than my 4-tier greenhouse, but it also has a good amount of ground room for placing larger pots. You could even place this greenhouse directly over a garden bed if you wanted to. I have some four-foot by two-foot wood raised beds that could accommodate this greenhouse, or it could go over a bed dug directly in the ground. VERSATILE GREEN HOUSE FOR ALL SEASONS - The walk-in small greenhouse is the perfect way to extend your growing season for various seedlings, herbs and vegetables, and fruit-bearing and flowering plants, and it can also hold gardening supplies. The double-zippered door allows the seal to be maintained while also allowing easy in and out travel. The perfect solution for the real gardener out there who wants to keep their plants healthy through the colder months and hotter months. Try out our wonderful greenhouse design that brings in the protective surroundings that you need, without spending the exorbitant amount of money needed for a built-in greenhouse.

DURABLE SHELVES- The 12 sturdy shelves provide plenty of room for trays, pots, or planters of anything you want to grow. It’s a convenient option for any gardener! Extend the growing season with this mini greenhouse. This 3-tier mini warm house is designed to create the best environment for your plants to grow healthily, while providing protection against rough weather conditions, such as rain, wind, snow, etc. It is structured with durable and rust-resistant steel tubes for enhanced stability. The outer cover is made of polyethylene to trap heat and to protect delicate plants from bad weather and insects. Designed with zippered roll-up door, it ensures easy access and ventilation for optimum air circulation. Equipped with threeshelves, you can place your potted plants, seedling trays, as well as other gardening supplies tidy and neat. The flower house is easy to set up or take down with no special tools required and easy to move and store when season shifts. EASY ASSEMBLY- With no tools required, the greenhouse is easy to assemble! Simply follow the included instructions and connect the rods. Rope and anchors are included for stability, and each shelf comes with zip ties to ensure they can't be tipped over.

Christmas

The zipper door allows for easy access and ventilation while it also can be sealed in to maintain the internal climate. The polyethylene covering forces out the cold weather and keeps your crops in perfect temperatures, and it is all reinforced by a sturdy steel frame with rust-resistant coating. When choosing your greenhouse, there are two key components to consider: the framework that makes up the structure itself, and the material that covers it.

USE IN ALL SEASONS- The walk-in greenhouse is the perfect way to extend your growing season! This home gardening essential is great for plants, seeds, herbs, vegetables, or flowers, and it could also be used to hold supplies. The polyethylene covering forces out the cold weather and keeps your crops in perfect temperatures, and it is all reinforced by a sturdy steel frame with a rust-resistant coating. The ���tent� structure allows you to place the greenhouse covering anywhere you need it as well as gives you the ability to easily break it down and move it at will. WALK IN GREENHOUSE WITH 8 STURDY SHELVES - The 8 greenhouse shelves create a 3-tier storage setup for each side, supporting shelf and ground placement for plenty of trays, pots, and planters. They also come with zip ties to prevent them from tipping over.Perfect for the true green-fingered aficionados, this greenhouse features 4 wire shelves, with ample space between (and below) for your plants to grow. A rollaway door allows you to easily adjust the levels of sunlight and heat to your need, while also offering additional protection in unfavourable weather conditions. Features and Benefits:

The higher shelves might be a good space to place small pots of herbs such as basil and lemon balm. I’m sure I’ll find something to put there as the season progresses. Are you a home gardening enthusiast looking for a way to stay in the soil year round? The portable walk-in greenhouse offers the protective setting you crave without the need to spend exorbitant amounts of money. The PE mesh cloth cover keeps your crops at the perfect temperature and is reinforced by a sturdy powder-coated steel tube frame. The tent-like structure allows you to place the greenhouse covering anywhere you need as well as gives you the ability to easily break it down and move it at will. It can then cover an existing patch or you can build regular greenhouse boxes within it. The zippered door allows a seal to be maintained while also allowing easy in and out travel. The perfect solution for the real gardener out there who wants to keep their plants healthy throughout both the hotter and colder months of the year.The tarp that covers this greenhouse is not likely to retain enough heat to allow you to get a very early start on growing seedlings, and it’s not going to be warm enough for year-round growing, but it might help you get things started a couple of weeks earlier than usual. I also like how starting seedlings in a greenhouse offers more protection from digging squirrels compared to planting seeds directly in flower beds. My two-year-old small 4-tier greenhouse has held up decently, other than some places where the metal grommets at the base of the plastic tarp, where the stabilizing stakes go, have pulled loose from the plastic. My old greenhouse is still perfectly usable, though. I expect this walk-in greenhouse to also last for several years. It does come with a three-year warranty serviced by Protel Service. The warranty card offers the following information for after-sales service:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment