276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Gift Set | 18 Scented Tea Lights & 1 Ceramic Candle Holder | Countdown to Christmas Collection

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could not stay the entire time of the Yankee Candle Christmas event, and unfortunately, I could not take part in the Calligraphy workshop. Although this was definitely not the easiest thing to do, I do believe that my experience as a makeup artist helped me be precise with the decoration of my biscuit at the Yankee Candle Christmas event. We were extremely well welcomed, with hot chocolate galore, mini burgers and sandwiches, and different workshops that we could take part of in groups of 4 or 5. I really appreciated the fact that the Yankee Candle Christmas blogger event didn’t only revolve around the different candle scents released for the Countdown to Christmas collection. Instead, the Yankee Candle PR team actually took the time to make us feel at home, if I may say so.

The release of new Yankee Candle Christmas scents is always something I wait for with an ineffable impatience. Some time ago, I was invited to the Yankee Candle Christmas 2021 blogger event in Central London, at NohoStudios in Fitzrovia.As I have explained here and there in guides to the best jewelry candle brands and botanical candles with pressed flowers, I am much more of a sweet type of nose. I mentioned Biscuiteers in my guide to the best cafes in Notting Hill for brunch, breakfast, and coffee.

It’s basically like an Advent calendar but with scented tealights behind each door, which makes it the ideal way to scent your home in the run-up to Christmas! The winner of this Christmas 2023 giveaway is Simon M. from Swindon, Wiltshire. Congratulations, Simon! When I arrived at NohoStudios, I was immediately asked if I wanted to get rid of my coat for the duration of the Yankee Candle Christmas blogger event. I also wrote about the new Yankee Candle Christmas 2022 collection, Snow Globe Wonderland, which boasts 5 new candle flavors just like the Countdown to Christmas collection.However, I was really grateful when I was gifted the Yankee Candle Farm Tree Festival, which I still consider one of the best Christmas Yankee Candle scents for 2022 as well. Each door has a tealight hidden behind, that means that you get 24 in total! This advent wreath also includes a clear, glass tealight holder, allowing you to burn your new fragrance every day! It includes three of each fragrance which includes both new and best-selling scents such as:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment