276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara, Long-Lasting 36H Lift, Visible Lash Length Up to +5mm*, No Clumping & No Smudging & No Flaking, Telescopic Lift, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The video’s comments are filled with viewers asking if Nougueria added extensions or small “wispies” (individual lash extensions), which Nogueria denied in several now-deleted comments. When you have such a big platform and you decide to use it to put a fabricated review up, that’s not ok. With its 24 hour wearing power, your lashes will be feeling nourished, lifted and protected - what more could we ever want from a mascara ey? I personally love the brush design, and how it glides through my lashes, ensuring there aren’t any lump, clumps or spider lashes in sight! There’s more drama in TikTok’s beauty community this week, and like all serious matters, it revolves around a new mascara.

Telescopic Lift maskara – Black, 1 kom - dm.rs Telescopic Lift maskara – Black, 1 kom - dm.rs

So, I had an idea that Telescopic Lift was going to be good but I’m pretty picky about mascara as a whole. The FTC’s Truth In Advertising policies also mean Nogueira could potentially be fined if they find she was dishonest in a paid advertisement. But the backlash against Nogueira’s video speaks to a larger responsibility and expectation online users have for their influencers.Nogueira has not responded to the controversy since posting the video and neither she nor the L’Oréal Group responded to Rolling Stone‘s requests for comment. As influencing has become a major part of how people monetize their free time, hobbies, lifestyles, high-paying jobs, children, and more, authenticity from creators has become less of a request and more of a demand. Stuff like this is why people do not trust influencers and it’s so upsetting,” popular beauty YouTuber Alissa Ashley posted in a TikTok Wednesday. After stitching another creator’s video, Nogueira tried the mascara for herself, before declaring that it would be hard for another mascara to compete. When a new mascara launches, I just have to give it a whirl - to see if it lives up to the hype from famous TikTok stars.

L’Oreal Paris’ new Telescopic Lift Mascara that I tried L’Oreal Paris’ new Telescopic Lift Mascara that

And for a creator like Nogueira — who can attribute a large part of her success to her witty approach to beauty and candid reviews — when people feel that bond has been broken, there’s hell to pay. But beyond the rules, the discussion has also frustrated fellow influencers, who have said Nogueira’s video could make people doubt the authenticity of their favorite creators. I followed the directions and applied the mascara to my lashes with the flat side and “lifted” them by brushing through with the bristles.This whole thing going on with Mikayla and the mascara really just shows me why I love TikTok as a platform,” one user posted in a video that has close to 400,000 views. It’s an approach that can skyrocket influencers to fame in a landscape of aspirational content and often makes viewers feel like there’s a parasocial agreement to openness between themselves and their favorite beauty guru. When I’m really trying to watch how I spend my money these days, knowing I can achieve lashtastic results in one stroke makes me (and my bank balance) incredibly happy! This brand-new technology grabs and lifts all lash types from the shortest to the longest, for up to 5mm longer looking lashes.

Telescopic Lift Washable Mascara, Lengthening L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Lift Washable Mascara, Lengthening

L’Oreal Paris also mention that not only does this industry-first double hook brush help them to stand out in lash-lengthening, but their ceramide-infused formula ensures that it is packed full of pigment and more long-lasting than ever.So whether you have long, luscious lashes or short little beauties, this brush will help capture them all and not only lengthen but lift lashes for up to 24 hours! Because you’re not going to come on here as an influencer and insult our intelligence and just like think it’s gonna fly. Longtime beauty YouTuber and makeup mogul Jeffree Star also seemed to weigh in on the news, posting on Twitter that he would be back to reviewing makeup products next week, a solution no one asked for.

Mikayla Nogueira Lash Controversy Proves TikTok Cares About

The drama of whether a beauty influencer is using false lashes in a sponsored post might seem trivial or insular. On Tuesday, TikTok star and beauty guru Mikayla Nogueira posted a 44-second TikTok video reviewing the new L’Oreal Telescopic Lift mascara.I’ve become obsessed with finding the hottest new viral mascara - from Pat McGrath to Benefit, Charlotte Tilbury to Too Faced. The video now has more than 48 million views and a conversation was started about ads and authenticity. But Nougueira’s fans and other members of the online beauty community had a lot to say, after noticing that something in the video didn’t add up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment