276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2022: Everything you need to study for the British citizenship test

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had test on 28 august and I passed my exam I made 24/24 correct this webside is very helpful specially 1-16 Hello everyone I have booked my test on 19.04.22 and I’m parpering Exam 1-16 any advice or suggestions please Or you could use more than one letter at the start of the word. This sentence reminds you of the names of the four UK capital cities: It was my exam today was nervous but trust me all 24 questions was from here 1-16. It took me 10 minutes to complete and finish my test. Date 28.03.2022.

Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2022 by Henry - Waterstones

You will have to read and remember a lot of detailed information. Good ways to do this are as follows: Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms. hello guys, im studing still for the exam but im really concerned about 1 to 16 exams questions, stressed and afraid uf i get qyestions from test 1 to 40 … what do you recommend guys who passed and study? informations are mixed up in my head and really nervous Don’t just revise one time at least do 2 , 3 times from exam 1 -16 when you get master take the exam . I took my test and passsd first time. I used practice exams 1 to 16. I studied them carefully and the questions came up, just the wording was different.This is what I did: Practiced tests from 1 to 16 first, read the study materials and then practiced the other tests. 100% questions were part of the practice tests. Thanks for building this. Allhamdullilah I passed the exam last week in one time, The test was very easy I practised from exam 1-16.

Life in the UK Test (2023 Edition): Complete Official Study Life in the UK Test (2023 Edition): Complete Official Study

I only thoroughly finished Exam 1-16, but did practise 1-30 tests as well. It will be safe to say that if you do exam 1-16 whole-heartedly, you’ll pass. But if you do the tests as well, you’ll end up being more comfortable and confident. If you don’t have time then go for it question and answers HERE YOU HAVE GOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU NEED. Hi, sorry to bother you, could you help me with these questions, do you know if the exam is the same to apply for the ILR visa or citizenship? I am a bit confused, is it necessary to study all the TESTS or just the EXAMS? You are brilliant! I studied the exams 1+16 and it cover approx 90% of the questions in the today test. The questions asked was a little bit different but the answer is still the same. I also did some of the tests you have and it is a good training. Many people find dates and numbers that mean little to them difficult to remember. If this is you, try some of the following tips:

The eBook edition gives you three books in one, everything you need to pass the test on the first attempt: Salam, thanks for Ur kind comment. Mine one on 27th. And am completing this 16 chapters’ hope for the best .

Life in the UK Test: Study Guide 2022 by Henry Dillon

Which British sportsman won five consecutive gold medals at the Olympic Games in the rowing category? This life in the UK test is provided to familiarise you with the format of the official test. You are advised to study the learning material in the official handbook before attempting the test. This essential handbook contains all the official study material for the test and is written in clear, simple language – making it easy to understand.

Life in the UK Test 23

Hi. I am revising. Can anyone tell me. What is the life in the uk test? Is it for life or for some years?

Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents

Hi Navya, There are 3 set of tests , which one did you do ? 1 set of 40 , 1 set of test with chapters and last 1to 16 ? Thank you so much. I passed my exam today 11th Sep 2023.Thankful for these 16 exams, they are really helpful ! Hi everyone do i need to read life in uk 1-16 or British citizen 1-16?? Confuse here my test is in 2 weeks help me please Hi everyone I have exam today I want ask you all the questions come for exams 1 to 16 or from test 1 to 40 hi ghirmay i think it is better to read all the tests they are over here.definitely it will helped you. ThanksI did tests 1-16 and i failed. Almost all the exam questions were new. I recommend that you do all the question bank before going to exam. i passed my exam today from Luton,all the questions were from exams 1-16 ,just prepare that,and you will pass but make sure you get 100 percent on each exam while practicing. Can I please ask if you have studied the book or did you do the test as well as the 1-16 Exam? Thank you and well done for passing. Thank you so much for this link, I pass my test today 16th of march spent 10 minutes only. I will advice people to practice on 1 to 16 Exam questions. Thank you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment