276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miele 11805640 AllTeQ Floorhead, Attachable Universal Floorhead for Effortless Vacuuming

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keighley, Bradford, Skipton, Bingley, Shipley, Halifax, Cross Hills, Silsden, Steeton, Cullingworth, Ilkley, Baildon and Haworth.

I'm going to need all 4 changing on my A5 in 3-4 months time so will certainly give these guys my business. Despite this, Rob promised to get me sorted and did just that, braving the weather to get my tyre replaced on the Friday lunchtime.The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 delivers short braking distances on wet and dry roads for optimal control.

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. A complete flat tyre on my van - sent a message to Tread the Wight and within no time had a reply with recommended tyre replacement. As the pic shows (original part on left, new SBD 285-3 on right), this floor brush has a metal plate instead of light plastic on the bottom, and the extra weight creates more drag than I felt with the old part. Overall, you can be assured of excellent performance with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV tyre.Mansfield, Rainworth, Blidworth, Ravenshead, Sutton-In-Ashfield, Kirkby In Ashfield, Forrest Town, Clipstone, Mansfield Woodhouse, Farnsfield, Kirklington, Bilsthorpe, Teversal, Pleasley. Miele universal floorheads are a practical solution for living spaces with a variety of different floor coverings. I got this attachment to use on the low pile rugs because the rugs were getting too worn using the brush. The New Grip Booster compound used for the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 is made with adhesive resin to increase stickiness with the road, this delivers a better grip for braking and handling. The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV is a high-performance tyre that has been constructed with the unique New Grip Booster tread compound.

A neat design, yet there was always the danger that somebody might inadvertently use the tool on carpet with the rubber skirt still extended. of tread footprint from the previous generation MICHELIN Latitude Sport, providing improved safety on the wet. Retractable bristles for cleaning carpets or hard floors Metal soleplate for smooth-running vacuuming on carpets Wide suction aperture for thorough vacuuming Large rubberized roller prevents scratching of hard floors Wide thread lifters also remove hair.This ensures the vehicle maintains good adherence to the road and allows for agile steering precision. Booked my car in for a service online and they’ve done a great job - cheapest around and didn’t present me with a list of must fix repairs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment