276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FACETEL 2022 Tablet 10 Inch Android 11 OS, Tablet with Octa-Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM(128GB Expansion), 5G+2.4G WiFi | 5MP+8MP | HD IPS Display | 8000mAh | Bluetooth | Keyboard+Mouse - Grey Metal Body

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A small instruction leaflet is included, but you need to have some familiarity with the Android operating system to know what to do. When you open it up, everything is included for you to start enjoying life with your new tablet, plus, when I contacted the company to activate my guarantee, I was made to feel like a client of value . wireless WiFi can transmit up to 125MB per second, improving the playback quality of users watching videos.

Whether you are watching videos, surfing the internet, or listening to music, your experience will be perfect. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Manufacturer warranties and service options may not be valid or available outside of the United States. The SD card slot is located on the top of the tablet, then you can insert the SD card correctly so that it can be used normally. Even so, it still has built-in 32GB storage and supports MicroSD Expandable to 128GB storage (SD card not included).FACETEL tablet ensures that you can quickly download the apps you need and provide a super smooth gaming experience, like YouTube, Netflix, Whatsapp, etc.

Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments. Very nice screen (excellent colors and resolution) and good battery life; the color effect and image display details are further improved, and the experience is more immersive and enjoyable. PRODUCT LIFETIME WARRANTY SERVICE】FACETEL has a professional support team with 10 years of experience, and we answer all questions online 24 hours a day.Whether i'm browsing the web, watching movies, or editing photos, the display delivers an immersive and captivating visual experience. While the weight might put some off, I say it gives the thing a presence: it feels robust (though it isn't a Tough Tab by any means). WiFi 】Tablet Android have a large battery capacity of 6000 mAh and incorporates power saving technology, ensuring that the phones battery life is more durable while having a large capacitance.

The screen quality is good, and the font size is excellent for someone like me, whose eyes aren't as good as they used to be. Then you can download Android apps from Google Play without any concern about compatibility and speed.

of running memory and 64GB of storage space, the memory can be extended to 4-128GB, large capacity to meet daily work and learning needs, such as YouTube, Netflix, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Glovo, Fever, etc. BROTECT AirGlass Matte Premium Glass Screen Protector, the extra-hard, anti-glare and ultra-light mate for your Sebbe Facetel Tablet Q10!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment