276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Collins Complete DIY Manual

£17.5£35.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For novices, DIY enthusiasts or professionals, this essential book continues to be the most in-depth, up-to-date and user-friendly DIY book on the market, covering everything from decorating and repairs to electricity, plumbing and much more. Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-alpha-20201231-10-g1236 Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 0.8276 Ocr_module_version 0.0.13 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1200178 Openlibrary_edition David Day has written widely on Australian history and the history of World War II. His biography of John Curtin won the 2000 Queensland Premier’s Literary Awards Prize for History and was shortlisted for the 2000 New South Wales Premier’s Literary Awards Douglas Stewart Prize for Non-Fiction, while his biography of Ben Chifley was shortlisted for the New South Wales Premier’s Award for History in 2002. David Day is currently an Honorary Associate with the History Program at La Trobe University and a visiting professor at the University of Aberdeen. He lives in Eltham, Victoria. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2020-06-24 15:06:43 Associated-names Day, David, 1944- Boxid IA1823223 Camera USB PTP Class Camera Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier COLLINS COMPLETE DIY MANUAL has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced.

All of the step-by-step guides are clear and easy to follow. I will include an example below so you can see it for yourself. Step by Step Guide Example From The Publisher The book also contains lots of step-by-step guides complete with photos, much like I do here at the bloke cave! Seeing a photo of someone actually doing the job step by step really does make it easier to understand the job. Wood by name, wood by nature. I am a fully qualified, time-served, award-winning joiner with an NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry and Joinery as well as an HNC in Construction. Beyond my joinery qualifications, I have also earned a degree in building surveying.

Fast dispatch great service and the book is full of useful infomation that i can use around my own house instead of getting someone else to to do these jobs its great price and is going to save me even more in the long run Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2021-06-23 19:00:44 Associated-names Day, David, 1944- Bookplateleaf 0004 Boxid IA40141216 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier

The spiralling cost of professional builders and their renowned unreliability is an all too familiar story. Together with more homeowners converting or expanding properties themselves rather than shouldering the expense of either moving or employing a professional, the resulting increase in DIY labour around the home is no surprise. There has also been a marked rise in the number of those ‘buying to let’ and renovating properties themselves, keen to be a part of the lucrative property market. And as we all become much more conscious of the environmental impact our homes have, new material on energy-saving DIY is essential reading for any householder – saving you money too in the process. Forgotten the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Visit BookSleuth Collins Complete DIY Manual has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced. RING BOUND, BOXED SET OF THE UK’S BEST-SELLING DIY MANUAL Previous editions of this classic have sold in excess of 800,000 copies.As someone who is keen on DIY I find this book a great companion. It covers nearly every aspect of job that you will come across around the house. It gives you a great understanding of the task at hand and a good basis of knowledge before you undertake a project, although you may occasionally need to do a little extra research online for some topics this book sets you in the right direction and gives you the confidence to get started. I would recommend anyone who wants to do a DIY job properly to own this book, it’s an essential in my opinion. Lccn 2008378234 Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.11 Ocr_module_version 0.0.14 Old_pallet IA18108 Openlibrary_edition Fully updated with the latest regulations, including key electrical changes it provides at-a-glance information on what DIY work can be done and what needs to be notified to the local authority. For budding developers and DIY enthusiasts alike it is illustrated with completely new step-by-step photographs making no job too big or too difficult. From that list of small tasks that just keeps getting longer to the more complicated, urgent projects that need immediate attention, this dependable manual is not only an essential tool for the workshop but an ideal reference book for the family bookshelf.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment