276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chainsaw Man Box Set: Includes Volumes 1-11

£40£80.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was never a power dynamic set up or explained, there are no ways to judge the strength of any of the devils, and there aren't enough battles to even have the kind of growth Denji has in power. Above all else there are no stakes, there is no fear of Denji dying at any point in the series because he just always wins. Why? Just cause. Even bleach had some kind of hamfisted explanation for a random powerup, this manga doesn't even attempt to do that. The only great part about this whole manga are the last 20 chapters because they actually had some development but that to was ruined by the execution... Did i mention the pacing yet which can make you forget about all the characters with no personality getting killed? As you might have guessed..the manga kinda competes in a sprint race to prove how fast it is... I don't like Denji. That's it honestly. It's not because he is a pervert, I don't care too much about perverted characters. But it would have been better if he were just a pervert. A character that lets himself be I can't mention anything positive about this manga, therefore I'll keep this part short. I don't get the massive hype around CSM. It's not the worst manga I've ever read, but it disappoints in so many areas. The writing is subpar and the art is, for the most part, uninspired.

An anime about a guy who turns into a literal living chainsaw? Um, hell yeah–sign us up. If you’ve been on board with Chainsaw Man manga for a long time, news of this collection is probably the best thing you’ve ever read–well, aside from the actual Chainsaw Man manga, duh. I really don't even know where to start with this as I've never felt compelled to write a review until now. People don't die in the story for the sake of some dramatic way to go out, or for the sake of making things look scary Ready to find your Chainsaw Man merch? We’re glad to hear it. Get to shoppin’ the selection ASAP, and remember, you’re not the only Chainsaw Man fanatic out there (so act fast and get your hands on the merch while it lasts).Talking about Power, what's the point of her character? What did she bring to the table besides acting as a wish fulfiller for Denji? She got my interest at first because she showed a bit more depth but that was scrapped real fast and she turned into another useless side character. It is a very mediocre series that i think is mainly ruined by the hype people have been feeding into it these past few years. A true standout character in my eyes is Power. She's a fiend -- a devil possessing a human corpse -- who is a fellow devil hunter, and becomes one of Denji's closest friends. She's also a total bastard.

Easily the worst part of it. As I said, main guy likes tits and sweets, and that's the end of his depth. Supporting cast was done weak and shallow. Makima is a poor mans Aizen. And I mean, really poor mans.Now, Denji, the star of the whole ordeal. Well, he is terribly written. His main motivation was always inspired by sex, that's it. To be fair, Denji is a hormone-driven teenager, which is also probably the target audience. Thankfully, he realized at one point that sex alone might not be the greatest goal ever.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment