276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eylure DYBROW Eyebrow Dye Kit, Dark Brown

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eylure's proven formula will darken your brows to ensure an even colour and leave you with beautifully defined brows. You should start slowly; then, you can shorten the gaps between applications once you know the product suits your skin. The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. When you consider the fact that each pack contains up to 10 applications, each time you tint your brows you’ll be paying around 50p to 70p to do so. However I recommend for best results to wait for about 15-20 minutes before applying on eyebrows because I tried to apply straight away after preparing mixture, results weren’t very good and pigmented, but after waiting - tint on eyebrows is more pigmented and brighter.

Considering that Dybrow comes with up to 12 applications in total, this eyelash dye kit is a bargain compared to going to a salon. However, if the test area becomes red, itchy or irritated, it indicates that you might be allergic to one of its ingredients or are especially sensitive to that particular formula – in which case you shouldn’t use the product. Each application can last up to six weeks, but with as many as 12 applications per product, one purchase can cover more than a year. Patch or sensitivity testing involves checking how Eylure Dybrow tint will affect your skin before applying it to your eyebrows. Our proven formula will darken your brows to ensure an even colour and leave you with beautifully defined brows.While your eye remains closed, carefully wipe the excess of the mixture from your eyebrow with a damp cotton wool pad.

As a product, Dybrow is a high-quality and popular choice and it’s easy to answer your question - Is Eylure eyebrow tint good? The two-step system comprises a colour cream and activator cream, applied one after the other using the accompanying spoolie. I find this lasts a few days and enables me to not feel like I have to fill my brows in for up to a week sometimes, depending on how I’ve washed my face and what I’ve used etc.

Pierce Cream Colour Dye tube nozzle with sharp end of end of cap and squeeze approximately 2cm of Dye Colour into the mixing dish; replace lid immediately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment