276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Training for Sissies: The Complete Series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This can involve incorporating sissy practices into your daily life, building a wardrobe and accessories collection that reflects your personal style, connecting with the sissy community through online forums and events, and continuing to explore your sexuality and gender identity in a safe and consensual way. Only when Martyn had a head that a bird would be proud to lay eggs in, he would release him and spring up lightly on two feet. Finally, to find doms or sissies in need of doms, try sites like the Adult Friend Finder and Fetlife. It’s also completely on the cards to train your sissy to fluff or clean your male partners or Bulls.

Dealing with negativity and criticism from others, facing internalized shame and guilt, coping with setbacks and failures, and finding motivation and inspiration can all be difficult aspects of sissy training. Embracing your feminine side can be a rewarding and fulfilling journey, and sissy training can be a powerful tool for self-expression and exploration. Your pussy needs to be stretched: Start small, you have to go slow 2 – 3 times per week, slowly work up to bigger. I also am not out in the real world but omg would love a pair of jiggly boobs for mistress Maria to play with I was really thinking of a boob job . Your first fake breasts: If you want to go up a cup or two, fill out your lingerie with some fake breasts.i am totally in love with Mistress and am willing to do anything to please Her for that is the most important facet of O/our FLR. Although W/we have not read all Your articles, and You may have covered this already, but do You ever find the need to punish alice, and if so, what types of punishments do You apply to her? You should train your sissy to take thicker and thicker and longer dildos with the goal of eventually using a strap on to fuck your sissy’s ass. She booked one of them, who had helped her choose my housewife outfit, to come round to our house for a bra fitting session.

He is bisexual, as he had told me a long time ago, and I entertained the idea of sharing him with more dominant men. Humble Heroes" is a book that endeavors to set the record straight about funeral home operated ambulance service. I enjoy a traditional husband/wife love life with Alice aside from not permitting her to orgasm and me being in charge of things in bed. Included in the one-day coaching package is a feminine high tea (let us know beforehand If you have any allergies or are vegan etc. I do not see anyone who mentions illegal activities, I take deposits, and everyone is a subject to screening.Afterwards She took me to my favourite restaurant for dinner, said She had enjoyed the day, and asked if I had. Sex for Alice is still pleasurable and she enjoys being highly aroused albeit without the final resolution. Alice still forgets to act like a proper sissy girl although repetition has sanded off some of the rough edges. I was very upfront about what I wanted and what my sissy was like, saying he successfully completed his training, was a pretty little obedient pet (which was true), and that he was ready to be dominated by someone who knew how to make good use of him.

And only having them for 3 to 6 months where we could go traveling and have them removed before we got home . We started off the night by getting her all dolled up, cleaned out, shaved and ready for a dick-down.She is an incredible woman with a soft spot for sissies, so whether you’re a sissy reading this looking for advice or a partner training up their slutty sissy, this is the place to be. This video will teach you those must-know facts about dressing as a sissy and allow you to pull off that sexy outfit even better. The folks we have talked to who are involved in FLR dynamics who are pursuing sissyfication are among the happiest kinksters we have ever encountered.

Do you want your partner included in the lessons so they can help you in the future or to be there as support?

No, sissy training is a separate practice from sexual orientation, and can be enjoyed by individuals of any orientation. If both of you are more than okay with what’s going on and wish to proceed, then you can get into more intense stuff. Cleaning your pussy: Enjoy this anal cleaning guide and make sure your pussy is nice and cleaned out before you engage in any play, you want to be a smooth, perfect princess, don’t forget that. For more information on sissy training and how the lifestyle works – as well as to find people who are looking for a dom to train them – you can check out any of the subreddits below.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment